Topic

Aquatic Streets

One of the great things about Glitch is that there is ALOT of diversity with the streets. some of them are normal like forests, caves and mountains. Others are just down right CRAZY (im looking at you Ix). But one kind of setting crossed my mind recently that id love to see the artists take a crack at, Underwater. Now im not sure if the glitch team would want to do something special with it like low gravity, limited time your aloud underwater, requiring special equipment, new items. But it would be a new region that would be interesting or swim or walk around.

Posted 12 years ago by Reming Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'd love to see some underwater streets as well.  With the Sea of Non-specifity on the world map, I would think we can look forward to this at some point during the long-term story arc. :-)
    Posted 12 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 underwater passages between continents would be fun (and make it worth walking rather than always teleporting)
    Posted 12 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes! I am a total sucker for underwater levels (even the badly made evil ones). Fish! Coral! Kelp forests!
    Posted 12 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please!
    Posted 12 years ago by Yiechang Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +++++1
  • ++++++1
    Posted 12 years ago by Francie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can already see what swimming is like in Nylon Phool, if you can spare the scratch for a party box.  Hey, maybe I'll throw a NP party just for the contributors to this thread :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Underwater Passage   Fun!  Swim past a sunken ship or thru an opening / closing clam shell maybe?  Swim up to a cave filled with some surprise thing.  
    @Faranae -- Colorful coral and Kelp forest is a great idea.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ooola Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1: This reminds me of Kingdom of Hearts II when I went under the sea with the "My Little Mermaid" theme and reference. I'd enjoy this as well. With there being a party space and taster with these, I think it would be nice to have even a region that started out small, and would release more as the game went on. 
    Posted 12 years ago by ettu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • + more than I've ever +ed before!
    I want fish.
    Isn't this why they have the scuba gear in wardrobe???
    Posted 12 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YESS!
    Posted 12 years ago by Klikini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes! and they could have manatees, that would give honey when you tickle them!
    Posted 12 years ago by Weka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Some underwater would be great.
    Underwater passages between the different lands would awesome.
    And really just interacting with water in general would be cool.
    Posted 12 years ago by sporks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 love this idea!
    Posted 12 years ago by geekybird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Posie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
    They kinda did this with the quest The Last Pilgrimage of Esquisbeth, but a LOT MORE underwater streets would be cool! :) And they could be like AL, and you have limited air.
  • Maybe our awesome devs can invent a glitchy Atlantis - the lost city underwater :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Pippette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    old thread www.glitch.com/forum/genera...

it could be possible also connecting this with fishing, imagine underwater harpoon fishind
    Posted 12 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • finally it has been done :D
    thanks a lot!! :D

how much for water related skills?
    like fishing
    www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/...

also would add, need swimsuits
    Posted 12 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Props to whoever is responsible for the underwater streets!   They look excellent and are very fun.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ugly Eddie Subscriber! | Permalink