Topic

weather in the world of Glitch?

This game should have active weather..A rainy day can effect mood so it would it be a bad day/time to collect quoins or give a negative effect - on the multiplier ..sunny days could be better for quoin collection maybe give a bonus to collecting, but heat and cold would effect u in mood and energy..to combat the effects of heat and cold wear more clothes when its cold and.. wear less on warm days so u lose less energy on those days. Or maybe on hot or cold days drink something hot or drink something cold on the warm days to keep energy up. The wintry land already does this little. Why not global weather?

This was just a thought. :)

Posted 12 years ago by Geekspower Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hiya! There have been a number of requests for weather (see link below for links to a few of the requests over the ages), so there are a lot of folks behind you on this! I like your suggestions about some of the additional effects re: mood and energy, collection bonuses, and clothing choices. I could see a weather effect that limits bonuses being decried, though, by those that have limited chances/time to play (e.g., I know a player that only has a couple of hours to play once a week, so if the weather sucked that day, he'd be screwed over)...but wouldn't it be neat to have at least one region where the quoin bonuses were extra-great on some days and less so on others? Maybe a beach region...hmm...

www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/...
    Posted 12 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it would be awesome to have region. I'm totally agreeing with u:)
    Posted 12 years ago by Geekspower Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by ? ? Leď.Leď ? ? Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I too know a player who only gets to play a few hours one day a week who sold a camera, so bring on the rain i say!
    Posted 12 years ago by OL. Der Dan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 RAIN!
    Posted 12 years ago by Aether5 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • rain, snow, glare ice, wind. white outs that last 4minutes, tornados that pick you up and deposit you in another place.
    Tokens which produce weather effects for gatherings, streets etc.
    These must be difficult to do, but TS is very clever.
    Posted 12 years ago by JudkinOnion Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like this idea! Nice to have a bit of variety in a single world section! x
    Posted 12 years ago by Abi Subscriber! | Permalink