Topic

Chat Channel just for people who played during Closed Beta

I know there's been talk about splitting Global once Glitch is open again, and people didn't like that idea. What about having a chat channel just for people who were playing during the Closed Beta, so al of us Global people can still talk...like we're used to doing.

Just a thought, probably not possible, but a thought.

Posted 12 years ago by Lily Linguistic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Not wild about the idea of a TS created channel that excludes people based on their arrival date.

However if you really want this you could start a group (Closed Beta Blues?) and invite only players who started before whatever date you think qualifies.
    Posted 12 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm with TCF.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't really want it, it was being tossed around in Global, so I posted it. Personally though, I'd rather have this then have global chat dropped/split up. It's already extremely difficult to follow anything in global because it's moving so fast, and I actually enjoy talking to people in global and don't want to see that taken away or made more difficult.

However, Moose's idea is better/more likely to occur.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lily Linguistic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't like this idea either. It feels exclusionist. There is nothing special about playing in beta2 that should justify a separate chat channel.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink