Topic

Interaction between Internal Sortitude and Bags

I saved up and got myself the Internal Sortitude perk! Yay! I then went to set my bags to one of each type, so I could try it out and see if the categories were "right
for me.

I immediately noticed that bags that had not been given custom names (ex. "Bigger Grey Bag") would automatically get labelled with the category they were assigned. Awesome! That's a really useful feature!

On the other hand, bags that I had given custom names (ex. "Gems" or "Fruit") did not change that way. That makes sense, as some people will want to do the naming themselves. However, there is no way to revert a bag back to the default non-named state so that it can benefit from the auto-name-change. It would be really nice if a "revert" option could be added, especially since I trust the auto-labeling a lot more than my own derpy naming conventions.

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago by Auspex Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I just got this perk, and I'm exploring how it works.

I wish we could make a bag specialize in two things - "stack" the sorting? I have a bag I call "Eat and Drink" because I put meals and drinks into it. But Internal Sortitude seems to require that I choose EITHER food OR drink, but not both. Slightly disappointing!
    Posted 12 years ago by Vortexae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Re: a "revert" option - isn't that what "Sort: All" does?
    Posted 12 years ago by Vortexae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Vortexae, it reverts the bag sort category but that's different from changing the name of the bag back to a default or blank, so that the next time it gets assigned a category the name will auto-change.
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • agree! esp when i leave bags for newer players to get as i upgrade...i know i could manually type "bigger pink bag" or something, but it'd be easier just to wipe everything.

i also have the same sort problem - i had assumed i'd be able to choose on my own what went in the bags rather than from a list of pre-selected categories. it's a really neat idea but imho needs to be worked out quite a bit. in addition to the food/drink thing, i like to keep my tinctures with my other potions, as it's all stuff i drink to do something extra and/or special, but it wants me only to keep them with herbs, which i have a separate bag for that includes seeds. i wish i didn't waste the img on it as i still spend just as much time rearranging stuff before i go out to do whatever.
    Posted 12 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink