Topic

Upgrade idea: Master Carpenter

Would LOVE to see a (toggle-able) series of upgrades that causes furniture items to be automatically upgraded to a particular freebie upgrade.

Such as: Master Carpenter - SDB, would make it so that, when you build an SDB, it's automatically one of the free upgrades (either have separate upgrade cards to allow switching, or allow a choice of which one), such as producing the Simply White SDB, rather than having to grind through menus for every single one. It would be a huge boon for those of us who have a lot of lag.

If this explanation is hard to understand, let me know; my migraine pill sometimes does weird things to my brain.

Posted 12 years ago by Botia Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Also, I definitely welcome suggestions on how to make this more workable/useful.
    Posted 12 years ago by Botia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What about an upgrade card  that allows you to select several SDBs at once and apply the same upgrade to all at once  That would also then work for credit upgrades too

I understand the need to pay credits per item, because we can sell them. But I would also like to buy a one off license for an upgrade that I could apply to as many SDBs as I want, forever, but the SDBs are then souldbound so cannot be sold on.
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It would save a lot of time if we could choose the look of the furniture beforehand, especially if we're making a lot of the same item.
    Posted 12 years ago by glum pudding Subscriber! | Permalink
  • seems useful, i'm not really lagfree too, so i can see where this comes from
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i agree - it's headache inducing to have to have the screen jump each time to upgrade each SDB. whenever i'm making them i'm making a bunch and want them to be all the same style so this would be useful.
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink