Topic

Naptime

Beds have to be good for more than just jumping on, right?  I think it would be excellent if the beds in houses and towers could offer a "Power Nap" option, along the lines of meditation.  You could snooze for a period of time and gain energy and mood incrementally as you slept.  

You could also dream: every once in a while when you took a nap, you could be whisked away to a dreamy mini-game and grab IMG quoins, or have a weird dream like the bureaucratic water quest, or even an incoherent dream along the lines of Le Voyage Violet.  These would be good for picking up a moderate amount of IMG.

The cooldown timer on naps could be "Can't sleep, clowns will splank me."

Posted 12 years ago by Cubcub Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I like this idea! :) It could also be a cool way to learn more about the game, the giants, and the formation of Ur, sorta like the stories that the rocks and trees tell, but in a more interactive format.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1! I like the idea of a functional bed and more innovative ways to express the imagination of Glitch is always good.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sarabanda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1!  I like this idea too - want to sleep on my sloth bed! Bouncing is fun, but...
    Posted 12 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1! A similar idea was proposed a while ago. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Xacau Feera Blin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glitch dream zones!!!! :D
    Posted 12 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1! Yuh, there have been similar requests in the past for glitchy beds and dreams. I'm still dreaming for the day they become reality.
    Posted 12 years ago by roderick ordonez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was thinking this when the beds came out! I agree, having a functional bed would be amazing. Like meditation, the longer you sleep, the more energy and mood you gain back. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Deus Marionette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Whisked away to the Twilight Zone!
    +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Posie Subscriber! | Permalink