Topic

Old Abandoned Houses

There should be one type of house (Groddle house, Bog house, etc the old kind) in each place, Like i mean one groddle house, one bog house in the entire game, etc. so that newer players can at least see how the old housing was. Just on a random street, not the housing quarters, but like for example, walk onto a street in groddle meadow and there'd be a house available to all public like the used-to-be Model homes. Sorry that i'm phrasing this weird, i'm reeeeeeealy tired. But i think it'd be nice to see the old houses again in a public place. comment if you miss the old houses! :(

Posted 12 years ago by Aubree Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This has been suggested repeatedly, actually.
    Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can't hurt to suggest it again :)  I'd love to see the old bog houses again with the holes in the floor!  Wish I could have that again :-)
    Posted 12 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Innie, Sorry, I'm newish, and i don't really get on glitch often. And ikr i have only seen the houses through watching a friend play and i want to see how they are for real so i rly want them out and about :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Aubree Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes! +1 to model houses and reminders 'till we get 'em!

Or, what if the bog lands had a vendor like Uncle Friendly? The store would use the bog house style.
    Posted 12 years ago by SallySomeone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I miss my treehouse.  It would be nice to visit a replica.
    Posted 12 years ago by Anne72688 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • EVERY type of house please; the 3.5k bogs, the 30k moderns, the different types of meadow homes!
    Posted 12 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please! I'd love to show my newer friends around an old style house.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A similar previous thread now closed with some staff response.
    Posted 12 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink