Topic

Special delievery:

I mentioned this in help chat and they said to bring it here.  My idea is having your butler be able to deliver things that are back at your house and on your street while you're out in the world.  It would definitely cost a fee, but think of how handy it would be to be able to message your butler and have them special deliver your items that are safe and locked back in your house.

Posted 12 years ago by Mell Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• it takes typing /house to go home to get something and then to return back to the world is /leave
    Posted 12 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know that elf.  It's not the time/effort, but just the fun of being able to contact your butler and have them send you a package while you're out and about.
  • +1 - I'd definitely like this as an alternative to having wait through the page-load screen three times to get an item.

Maybe for balance, the butler can have their own inventory, so that you have to specifically give things to them in order to have those things be  deliverable? That might make the coding easier, too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Adelene Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the butter having his own inventory.  One could even just give him 4 things (one for each limb?) and only be able to ask for those things to be sent to you?