Topic

Use SDBs on sign posts to sell items - for people who don't want towers

Not everyone wants a huge tower taking up space on their street or wants to sink major resources in it. But it would be fun to sell just a couple of things, to see who would come around to buy them. 

Thoughts?

Posted 12 years ago by Mistress Splank Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Even with a tower, this would be a pretty cool thing!  I could put a Seed Kicker and a Guano something-or-other dispenser right next to my garden.  Hot!  +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love my tower but I still think this idea is ace.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah, i have wanted something like these for a long time... for the exact same reasons as Carl above.
    Posted 12 years ago by natsumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    I don't want a tower, but would love a way to sell some things without having to sell at the Auction House.
    Posted 12 years ago by Bunny Lapin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ++++1
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Or we could have Home Street Spirits that act as vendors on our behalf. Much more flexible and interactive!
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It would also be nice (and not too difficult I think) to just combine SDBs into a free-standing piece of furniture, sort of like a wall of SDBs.  
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1

It would be great to be able to keep seeds/guano next to the garden, or maybe restoration supplies next to resources that break down a lot.

Also, I still want a couch on my lawn, darnit.
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love this idea!
    Posted 12 years ago by Sirentist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All that's really required is to be able to place an SDB on the ground on your home street.  Pole would be nice. 
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 :)
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪ blackbird ♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sounds great! On the other hand, it would take away a lot of the push to build a tower.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Kaelyn Renai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hmm . . .
    A few might be nice for some people, but making a wall of them would just be crossing the line. That's what towers are for. I get some people don't want to spend the energy and resources to make it, but that's the price of a tower. Maybe fore people who want to sell an item, but not a lot of things, that would be fine. But personally I think that you have to spend some work to be able to sell things this way
    Posted 12 years ago by Posie Subscriber! | Permalink