Topic

Allow Random Kindness to be combined

Now that we have the Hi key (5), Random Kindness is even less often used. I've got huge numbers of them laying around since they accumulate much faster than I can use them, and they're hard to manage.

It would be great if there was something to do with them. Right now, they don't stack so they're hard to even carry to the trash (shrine). I was going to suggest that they be made to stack, but then I thought maybe something more creative could be done.

How about if you compress 29 RKs into something that gives a worthwhile boost? Let's say you could create a Glorious Kindness that would give a full energy refill, usable once per game day.

Posted 12 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yes Please.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1, I like this and I like YOU! (random kindness in action)

But why 29? 16 or 32 would make more sense.
    Posted 12 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, RK gives 50 now, right? So 30 x 50 = 1500, which seems like a reasonable approximation of half the average energy bank. (I have 10,000 but I suspect that is higher than average.)

As for 29, well it's a prime number (just following a Glitchian tradition).
    Posted 12 years ago by Janitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1

Though I would just be happy if they stacked. I like carrying extras with me for parties, rook attacks, etc.
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree with Miss Coco. 
    Posted 12 years ago by MaeBerry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1! Glorious Kindness sounds great!
    Posted 12 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm using the dang things to line my home street. +1 to anything that makes them less of a hassle.
    Posted 12 years ago by Loonacy Subscriber! | Permalink