Topic

Feat Chat for use during Feats

Like trade chat and help chat, communication through Global Chat can get out of hand during Feats.  I propose creation of a temporary Feat chat during the Feats for the purpose of achieving Feats.  It is more efficient that way, too!

Posted 12 years ago by Zadow, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Tibbi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the temporary chat is an interesting idea!  i had a similar idea for an announcements chat channel that could be used for feats but also group badges and parties and such.
    Posted 12 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1111111111
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That way the players who want to work on the feats can work together on them without spamming global chat and/or regular chat interfering with us seeking players to help on feats. 
    Posted 12 years ago by MaeBerry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • good idea.
    Posted 12 years ago by Shmooette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Xacau Feera Blin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +111.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sarabanda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like this idea.  I like it so much, I thought we should do something. May I present:

Feat Chat

It's not temporary although I think it just might fit the bill.
    Since it's not an admin-created channel, you'll have to join the group, but given the number of re-occurring medium/large rock Glitchen, there's only a couple hundred players that will generate most of the content and traffic.
     It's a blank slate at the moment, so let me know how you feel about it- if it seems like it will work, I'll cross-post to the general forum.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sir Flatulence Subscriber! | Permalink