Topic

Added New Dimension for Level 60 +

Once a player exceeds level 60 allow the player to become a demigod. A glitchen demigod is invisible to a regular glitchen and is now able to go behind the scene of the game and set the stage of the street:
- renew quoins ( you thought they refreshed by themselves but it was demigods the whole time )
- renew resources
- Build secret doors ( that are rooms that you can offer gifts to the faithful ) 
- Fill the orders fast to ensure the AFLC frog can make the deliver
- provide acts of kindness ( assist a glitch as a blinding stream of light )
- gain strength by placing your own shrine and receive donations.
- the ideas are endless

In demigod mode you would succeed by accomplishing these task efficiently and on time.  Because the position of demigod would be highly revered it would entice people to strive for greatness.

I think it's a good idea....

Thoughts?

Posted 12 years ago by Webbie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This seems good and all but I think it should be called demigiant, since the Giants are the most god-like entities in this game :P
    Posted 12 years ago by Eriol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wouldn't demigiant just be called tall?
    Posted 12 years ago by Pickle Juice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These are our deepest thoughts?  : )
    Posted 11 years ago by Webbie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think it is a terrible idea as it would give high level players the right to influence the game of other players. Just because someone is a high level does not mean they are a good glitch - they could have gotten to level 60 by stealing stuff from others towers and yards.

How would this be in the spirit of Glitch in any way?
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think this should not happen. There are good people that would use their power for good things. But there are also people that suck playing this game, who would use their powers for selfish gain.
    Posted 11 years ago by Osiris χ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • how do you level up by stealing stuff? o_o i want to know xD

the idea is interesting, even if it's somehow already implemented, with a bit of camouflage
    home street towers(and home streets themselfes) are already in a way your personal shrine (if not used as a mall) from which you gain something by others visits

about having some real influence in the game, that would be a nice change :P (sardonic allert)
    and for the ones using bad their power, but isn't it exactly the most interesting part of all this idea? :/
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • you steal stuff then sell or donate it. that's one way you can level up from unglitchy behavoir.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think that it'd be better if Glitches became paragons, and that level 67 (a prime number) was required. Then, the skill "Subtle Influence" would be unlocked to them. It'd allow them to go to the flipside of the street for only 11 seconds (when not in a street's flipside, it replenishes at a rate of 1 every 7 seconds) in which quoins that are in the 'true street' are not there, but the ones missing from the street are in the flipside street. They are also able to bestow random kindness from here. But one thing, there should be nothing to imply you should worship a paragon.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • still don't get how you can level up from it, unless you mean converting stuff in img by donating it in shrines (but how much do you have to steal to get a whole level? O_o)
    and isn't the only stealable stuff garden products and things abandoned on the ground?

anyway, any kind of overpower(assuming there'll be any) should be obtained by achievements not by levelling
    reaching level 60 only means you've played a lot of time and ammassed img, having all the achievements means you've uncovered all the secrets of the game
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't really want to see content that's ONLY available for max level. Levels in Glitch are sort of a weird vestigial thing, not a primary goal. As soon as there is level 60-only content, the game becomes all about reaching level 60. Grinding to max level for "end game" content is for Guild Wars, WoW, Rift, Diablo III, and that ilk, not Glitch.

We do need more content for folks who have finished their towers, bought all the upgrades, and don't have anything to work for though.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This idea will not effect the other glitches games in any way.  It is merely a way to put a fun spin on the answers to, "How do the quoins refresh", "Where does the frog get his inventory from"

Kookaburra we've all had things stolen but you eventually will learn to keep our gardens in the backyard.  But I really want to say is this part of the game is to do mo' better kind things for glitches.  It has nothing to do with power, it's Glitch for Pete's sake.

Posted 11 years ago by Webbie Subscriber! | Permalink