Topic

Add the option to choose quantity from storage units?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I have an idea I'd like to suggest to TS. 

I was working in my kitchen today, moving veggies in and out of my "refrigerator" (aka cabinet), and it became a tad tiresome. I was wondering if it would be possible to have the option to pick a quantity of items to move from your in-home/ in-tower storage units, similarly to the way you're given that option for moving items out of bags. 

Posted 12 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• agree! especially when i'm at a friend's house that i have a key to - it's annoying to pick everything up out of the cabinet, drop what i want on the floor, put what's now in my bag back into the cabinet, then pick up off the floor what i wanted for myself, when i could have just said "pick up [quantity] [item]" like it is otherwise.
    Posted 12 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • we already have that i thought?  if i remember rightly (and i could be wrong), just hold down shift key then click on the item...
    Posted 12 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is that possible? I haven't heard of that, but I'll give it a try. Thank you! :)
  • @arietty - not when something is in a cabinet. (apparently, i just tried.) when i hold down shift and click, nothing happens. if something is on the ground that you would normally pick up with one click, then yes you can hit shift and instead select "pick up" followed by the usual "how many" pop up.
    Posted 12 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay. That's what I thought. 

I'm not sure why that feature is given to everything but cabinets. Even SDB's have that feature. 
  • +1!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kadi Subscriber! | Permalink