Topic

New Region Request - More bog lands!

This isn't an idea but a request. We are getting some great new regions and I love new regions. Its wonderful that we are expanding north and east but I would like to see more regions to the south, in the bog lands. Let's see some love for Mazza'la!

Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 to myself. I wholeheartedly agree with me. 
  • @Papa Legba, dude, you have the best suggestions ever. 

+1
  • +1 There is a fair amount of Mazza'la that has not been imagined yet...

however.  

Each region in the boglands has something significant and unique.  A deep pool, a forbidding tower of secrets, long trails beneath the giant bottle trees, and waving gas plant forests.    I would hate to see a bog land imagined that didn't have something really special about it.  Many of the new regions that have been added lately have a type, but no distinct personality.   The bogs deserve better. 
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I completely agree. I'm hoping that maybe by putting a request out there that the devs will put their collective imaginations together to give us something really special. Maybe a dark boggy, forest/ swamp that would be eery and slightly spooky. A good place for the bog witches to hang out and make their potions. Imagine a great place for maybe new herbs to grow that we can't plant ourselves.
  • ...something special about it...

a collection of warm, sandy, peaty sink holes or quick-sand spots that you can sink down into

squishy peat, warms the feet

spicy grains of sand to harvest and make glass from

not unlike Chakra Phool, only deeper and under the Urth, dark, hollow under-sand areas that are illuminated by little fire lanterns and fireflies

warm pools formed when above-ground lakes slowly sunk into the dark, lower spaces, creating mucky ponds filled with floating egg heads and clumps of uncollected spice eggs

Did I forget to say + a billion!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +137
    Posted 12 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink