Topic

I would love to see snowball fights in Nottis

--- was told, so kindly, that this idea was posted elsewhere.  i'm done.  delete this please ---

It could work like a Splanking, where if one is carrying a snowball or pile of snow (adding it as something one could harvest) one could go to another glitch and throw a snowball at them.  It could be a fun thing to do while walking around Nottis.

Posted 12 years ago by Mell Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 And don't forget sledding! (And making art out of the snow....for example snow glitches XD) I'm pretty sure the staff is thinking about stuff to make the experience more exciting ( by adding things we DON"T EVEN think of), but brainstorming some suggestions is fun.
    Posted 12 years ago by Yuki Aiko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/...

This idea was posted a mere 16 hours before this reply. 10 hours before you made your thread. Please check the first two or three pages for the same idea as yours before you post it so we can stay organized. ;D
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It wasn't on the first or second page when I posted, Ace.  Didn't think that i needed to go through every page to look for ideas.  Sorry that I was excited over something new this website was offering.

I'll stay away from teh forums as to not bother your organizing. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Mell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's really no need to be PA here, you know. Anyway, +1 for the ideas and this would definitely make me pack up and head towards Nottis.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sarabanda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • nothing bad in linking similar threads, it works both ways:
    the thread linked from gets some more related content
    the thread linked to gets the reference it deserve for having the same idea sooner ('stealing ideas' is not really an issue, it's not so unlikely to come up with the same idea in some different time, but someone could still feel robbed, and that's not nice)

liked the idea in the previous thread, still like it
    also i still think harvesting snowballs would be redundant with the ice cubes, so rather snowballs should be craftable from ice cubes
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Craftable snowballs would be lovely, Zean.  Perhaps grinding the ice to make slush and then packing them into snowballs?
    Posted 11 years ago by Mell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by we are durza Subscriber! | Permalink