Topic

IMG Sinks

I don't even care what they are. 

Gifting house expansions, buying show-off stuff, making my house into a giant rocket that flies through the sky above Chakra Phool, I just want something to do with my ridiculous pool of IMG, and a reason to stop actively avoiding IMG Quoins.

--Me

Posted 12 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• If you still get reshuffle cards, img tickets and get out of hell cards why not see how many of each you can get with your pool? Might take you a very long time to do but its one way to use some of it up :S
    Posted 12 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hopefully TS is working on an end game so awesome, it is just taking a long time to implement. You don't want to rush the details.
    Posted 12 years ago by Yarrun Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you still get reshuffle cards, img tickets and get out of hell cards why not see how many of each you can get with your pool?

That only works if you also want to buy energy upgrades
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to be able to give iMG to others, or something similar. At this point, the only thing that takes large amounts of iMG are energy tank upgrades. So I use those instead of eating most of the time. I still like gaining iMG because I'm still leveling, but I would still love to be able to DO something with it. Once you hit a certain point, it's ridiculous how fast it piles up. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Taztaboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Potian Dragon -- If you still get reshuffle cards, img tickets and get out of hell cards why not see how many of each you can get with your pool? Might take you a very long time to do but its one way to use some of it up :S

I've spent more than half an hour clicking cards before. Not my idea of fun. During the dying feet, I gave TomC 100s of GooHF cards, based on that hellish endeavor. 

And a half hour of clicking only took me down by about ?300k? (you get LOTs more ticket to paradise cards than energy tank cards, at least if you click them preferentially).  That was awhile ago, so I'm not at all sure about that, but point is, not fun, nothing really gained, don't need a bigger tank.

--Me
    Posted 11 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd be happy to buy Reshuffle cards, auction or otherwise. I'm still learning skills, and I only have 31 brain slots.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They start at 1200 currants now:

http://www.glitchremote.com/#HomeStreet:/Reshuffle//
    Posted 11 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink