Topic

things i want III: books

i want to be able to bind notes into volumes that can be placed on shelves and taken down and looked through.

Posted 12 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1

I really like this idea. "Bookbinding" could be a Friendly skill, since she's already in charge of Penpersonship. There should be a set limit on the amount of pages per book to reduce load. Then we could turn our towers into libraries :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • please please please please... I want to make a combination "wine and library" in my tower (because that combines 2 of my favorite RL things) but without books it is tough. =/
    Posted 12 years ago by TransplantedEntwife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • converge on this? --> http://www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/27709/
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • as a friendly suggestion i'd say to search a keyword before posting something or at least look at the subject lines of the first page of topics. this way we can keep all our suggestions on a topic in one place, and i'd wager a topic that has more comments and conversation might get more attention :D wins for everyone!
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i been hanging around here a LOOONG time and i don;t find that the many topics asking for books have done all that much.

i thought i'd just toss it up there AGAIN.

it's not that i don't know how to use search, but sometimes i think it may be helpful to simply bring it to the top with a new thread.

but hey, thanks for all your "friendly suggestions".
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • dude, i was being friendly. a new comment bumps the thread to the top - i was just trying to be nice so everyone could get in on all the good ideas in one place.
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Godiva: "'Bookbinding' could be a Friendly skill, since she's already in charge of Penpersonship."

"'Bookbinding' could be a Friendly skill, since she's already in charge of Penpersonship."

...I've been on Glitch for two or three months and even I know that's not right.

Lem is in charge of Penpersonship, Bureaucratic Arts, and... something else?
    Friendly is male and has dominion over Blending, Eyeballery, and Cocktail Crafting.

Am I the only one who memorized all this Giant stuff???
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the book idea. Maybe we could even have our own Glitch Diaries? That'd be nice!
    +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Asuna Subscriber! | Permalink