Topic

Things 'I' would pay for beyond (or within) a subscription.

The reason I say 'pay', is that these are things that are not related to the game, and might be costly to implement otherwise. If these were freely implemented, I would not mind by many means.

I do have to admit that these have been suggested before, but I thought that I was curious enough to wonder others had to say regarding features that they 'would' pay for.  

- A snapshots filter. Or a way to unsubscribe from someone's snapshots without having to remove them as a friend. I'm talking about those people who post 20-50  in small span of time, or whenever there's an update or some sort, you see 100 snaps of the same thing. The creative, popular ones are either hidden (along with updates) or can't be accessed once you hit the 'more' limit. I understand that I have a huge friend's list, but then there are those who have a huge friend's list, and flood the feed's of many people. 

- Popular snapshots from yesterday.

- Filters on my own profile page, divided up into auctions, updates, friend's added, etc. Or a search bar. (I've known you for one year! Hooray!). And perhaps an option to extend the search to other people (not on by default).

Not related: Buying clothes that are free for subscribers at a ridiculously overpriced credit rate, but that can cause confusion (even with both options on) and may not be practical in the long run. Also would not run along the lines of TS not become something like WoW or Diablo i.e., selling equips for money and wasting money on a lot of things 'needed' in game. It's just a something I thought I should add in case it ever gets implemented compared to having the idea never surface.

Post your thoughts and add on ideas  and/or disagree with the OPost. 

Posted 11 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I particularly love the snaps and updates filters.  Very handy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • that would be great, i'd particularly love to be able to turn off updates from other people achieving badges and learning skills
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink