Topic

MEGA SUPPER HOLLIDAY

As most of us know, glitch is closing, so while talking to a group we all realized we never see many holidays (for some of us) so i was thinking what if we had every hoddaday all at once (glichmass, zilloween, Easter) for the new-bees and such, just for fun?
 I know that this is a lot, so i under stand if you can't make it happen

Posted 11 years ago by cheese danish king Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• That would be...fitting.

I was mourning for the game but what's the point of getting gloomy at this?

We can have celebrations and if we have a good time at it (because I sure as hell always had) we will all wave good-bye with better feelings that won't hurt as bad as things stand at the moment.

I'm in for this idea. I want to experience this great corner of joy just once more.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eriol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like to be able to get all the Easter eggs again :)
    Posted 11 years ago by RainCat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was hoping this would happen too. Or at least that this Zilloween would never end.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pixel Dirigible Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm also really upset that I didn't get to experience the various holidays. I would love to make pumpkin stuff all the time, too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Elendraug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Like many, I too have never experienced Easter and Glitchmas: please if possible and feasible, Make it happen (so)!
    Thanks TS,
    *hugs* Jess
    Posted 11 years ago by Bachjess♫♫♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And Pi day
    Posted 11 years ago by Anne72688 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me, too! I'd love to see a Glitchmas. I don't want the holidays all at once, though--it would be too jumbled and confusing and I wouldn't get the feel of any of them. If you could put each of them in for a few days, though, it would be awesome.
    Posted 11 years ago by WindRose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Yes please!!!! I'm still fairly new.
    Posted 11 years ago by Vic Wu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 in support of this for all the glitches who've not seen Pi Day, Easter, Glitchmas.  We'd love to share the wonder with them!
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink