Topic

Please make a Glitch book so I can buy it, keep it, treasure it

Dearest Tiny Speck,

How much do I love the artwork of Glitch? A lot. From landscapes to houses to animals to wardrobe to all the last details -- I love it a lot.

Can you make us a keepsake book filled with the artwork? I would love to be able to flip through pages of Firebogs, of caverns filled with ore; to see batterflies and butterflies and piggies and chickens; to reminisce about ghosts and hell bartenders and Guido (that's what I called him) selling food down in Level 2 East; to sigh happily looking at zilloween pumpkins and blooming young fruit trees and floating islands; to laugh while remembering cubimal races and my much loved dust bunny and playing with the damn pickle crossing my fingers I could get to walk backwards. Oh and maps -- I need/want all of the maps and to remember this lovely place I spent so much time in.

Guys, I just loved it so much (and still do present tense). It makes me sad to think of not being able to see these lovely scenes and toys and furniture and clothing. (Don't get me started about missing the music; I'm off to download as much as I can in just a sec.).

So, maybe a Blurb book or something similar? It would be so great.

Posted 11 years ago by emdot Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • YES PLEASE! Don't forget all the clothing and every single street! I loved all of the streets the most, everything had something new and different. As well as all the old houses before the img update! I'd love to see a picture of my old treehouse... 8')
    Posted 11 years ago by Kachek47 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In addition to an art book, I'd love to have a set of glitchian decals - stickers of the magic rock, piggies, giants, bags, a cubimal or two, etc.  For me, the art is part of what made this place so wonderful.
    Posted 11 years ago by unicyclr Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +so many I can't count! Please!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by glassy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yes, i need a book and i need the soundtrack.

i would pay money for this.

i need this.

i am saving everything i can save, but the house is on fire and i can't carry that much.

i want to be able to see this golden time. i want to remember it.

brain damage takes from me whatever isn't nailed down.

nail this down for me. put it in my hands so i can keep the memory.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 OH WHY NOT
    Posted 11 years ago by Yuki Aiko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please. I need it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope this comes to pass. Please let us buy an artbook and a soundtrack.
    Posted 11 years ago by Joscor So Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YES!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Dahlia DreadNaught Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1.  Please let this happen.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tourmaline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love to buy a glitch art book! ( and other merchandise ;) )
    Posted 11 years ago by Nutty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!

The art is phenomenal as is the backstory! OMG to be able to have a book with the art -- each giant's picture and story, some of the quests, the Rook Museum, the Bureaucrocs -- I could go on and on.

A full color artbook-type paperback would be heaven. Definitely worth $40 or $50 US.

A set of post cards -- something, please.
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my god. If you could do this, I would support it wholeheartedly.
    I love the back story and I was so happy when the trees and piggies started talking to me.
    The art is amazing.

I WANT something I can fondle and touch and adore thats not attached to my computer.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tenebrae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Totally!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my goodness!! I will buy this so much. Here, take my money. I don't need it. Give me a book<3333
    Posted 11 years ago by Shrimpables Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is an amazing idea and I will buy a copy if it happens.  Hardback and glossy would make me drool.  I am now craving new book smell.
    Posted 11 years ago by icatchm0nkeys Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I desperately want a mug with a piggy on it looking at me in that cute way they have. I would love a book with images and the quirky sayings from animals, trees, my butler, etc. You can haz my munny!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Emberlyn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, please!  I would adore a book.  The art and the lore of the game are the best parts.
    Posted 11 years ago by Honktraband Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please please please! I want a way to remember!
    Posted 11 years ago by Godogma Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would buy any type of merchandise, especially an art book. I'd love something proper to remember Glitch by.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sally Slingshot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 !!!
    Posted 11 years ago by a pig Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Watching thread...
    Posted 11 years ago by QuinnR Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is a terrific idea. I'm already screen shotting like crazy and have even started doing screen shots of the wardrobe selection pages. :) Has anyone started collecting screen shots of the furniture?
    Posted 11 years ago by Grizelda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This would be great!! It would be even more cool if each location had a sound clip with the music too :D.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ambillina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A book would be awesome. A mug with the cute piggy look would rock. Definitely would pay real money for this stuff! Please don't let Glitch be reduced to a few snaps on our computers.
    Posted 11 years ago by MontytheGeek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by .gatto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Totally.  I await the staff link to Amazon so I can buy it.  Is it out yet?
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How about now?
  • Oh come on....  now?  ;)
  • when is "soon"?
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next