Topic

Unlimited credits

See as the game is closing down anyway why not just give everyone unlimited credits that way people can change their look at will and do everything with their house they wanted to.

Posted 11 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• this i agree too....or make it 100,000 credits or some REALLY high number.....:) Yes it was nice they gave us any, but im not sure 2,500 is going to cover my end of the Memorial Towers!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The free credits were nice but (and I know this is going to sound greedy coming from a free player) I'm curious about the subscriber only items. Why are they still locked if the site is going down? I'd rather have access to all the cute hair styles than a million free credits...

EDIT: whoa what why does it suddenly say I'm a subscriber next to my name
    Posted 11 years ago by Candles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • because they gave everyone free subscriptions also!
    Posted 11 years ago by wuilyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Its going to be sort of interesting to watch the game economy in the next few weeks.   
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @wuilyl- I didn't notice until I posted for some reason, I feel a little silly now...
    Posted 11 years ago by Candles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am also wishing for unlimited credits before the end. I would love to be able to see what my tower would have eventually become. Let us unleash our imaginations and DECORATE!
    Posted 11 years ago by WindRose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Running out of credits...hoping to see the sideways 8 next to the number of credits I have lol.
    MOAR FIREPLACES
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink