Topic

IM selling bags

i have 4 to sell the space is 10 you can get anything, and there super handy want one well then comment on here and add me and ill be happy to sell you one for currants it is 950 or 900 and all that so get one

Posted 12 years ago by zoey10189st Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Zoey, for selling stuff you need to post in the Marketplace. You might also ask someone to help you proofread your posts. It's a bit hard to figure out what you're saying.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm sorry if your not commenting to buy these bags please don't comment at all  and please just let me sell my stuff
  • Pascale is right, head on over to marketplace, and it seems you need to mention english is your second language. Have a nice day zoey.
    Posted 12 years ago by OL. Der Dan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The thing about an internet forum like this, zoey, is that you can't really stop people from commenting on your posts. In fact you yourself commented in a thread just below this, jauntily declining to buy some dolls another player is selling because you say the price is too high.  At least Pascale was simply offering constructive advice on writing your thread, not criticizing your offer.  
    Posted 12 years ago by oscarette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • look i dont care just tell me if you want to buy a bag or not this is  THE MARKET PLACE AND I DONT CARE IF I SPELL WRONG
  • Bags can be get easily so there's no point for selling.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mrkurasaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Especially for a price not far off what you can get them for at the vendor.
    Posted 12 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink