Topic

Selling my soul, leave offers here! [We're all out, sorry!]

In light of this new batch of super-rare items, I've thought of a way to afford some of them. Kestin's Soul is a one-of-a-kind commodity, so act now! Do you think you're worthy of owning my soul? Post your bids and find out!

Note: item does not show up in-game, or anywhere else. In fact, it is not an item, but a concept, one you may or may not believe exists to begin with. If any bids are placed, the highest bidder will essentially be giving me free money. I reserve the right to say "just kidding" if I find myself about to die and suddenly decide I'm paranoid about going to hell. It's a nice place, but I don't drink wine, so I'd always be pooped. You know how it is.

Posted 12 years ago by Kestin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• One grain bushel. :3
    Posted 12 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Stack of cherries and a drink ticket as proof you went :)))
    Posted 12 years ago by BlackWolf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 10k if you can trade me a proof of authenticity note for it. "I hereby state that FyodorD has exclusive ownership of my soul as of the ___ day of ____", etc., etc.
    Posted 12 years ago by FyodorD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol
    Posted 12 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 15K with the above mentioned authentication
    Posted 12 years ago by Jope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, people actually bid XD I'll give it a few more days just in case anyone else desperately wants to possess my soul.
  • 20k!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Jessenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 21k, as long as I get the Certificate of Authenticity mentioned above.
    Posted 12 years ago by Belle Z. Bub Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not bidding but I wanted to comment on the appropriateness of someone named Belle Z. Bub placing a bid :)
    Posted 12 years ago by MaryLiLamb Subscriber! | Permalink
  • One bean, unseasoned
    Posted 12 years ago by Gordon Lughsen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Assume it's gone but...27k
    Posted 12 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I should end this before I forget about this thread again...*cough* ^^; The bean is very tempting, but I'm gonna have to go with Pickle Bob's offer. Maybe next time Gordon ;) I'll send along that authenticity certificate.
  • Awww. I completely forgot about this thread and lost my soul. Dammit.
    Posted 12 years ago by FyodorD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If there's enough demand, I could sell some other things in the future...my integrity, my loyalty...how about my firstborn child's naming rights? (Disclaimer: No, I'm not having kids. Ever. I love 'em, but could never raise one.)
  • Seriously, after 5 days of nothing I decide to go out to dinner with my husband and lose to a pickle? *sigh*
    Posted 12 years ago by Belle Z. Bub Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Them mortals cheat on such deals, boss. Always have, always will, and rarely ever even fake a feel of shame.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ladyimp Subscriber! | Permalink