Topic

(Closed) Traded Piece of Wooden Apple (top)

Trade done :) I got my spork piece. Now I have a WHOLE spork! So exciting!

I have http://www.glitch.com/items/collectibles/piece-of-wooden-apple-1/

I am willing to trade for your piece-of-magical-pendant-1 OR piece-of-magical-pendant-2 OR piece-of-platinumium-spork-2.

Of the three items, I would prefer the Spork piece.

Edit: This isn't going as well as I thought. I'll leave this up and edit it a little bit because some circumstances have changed.

It's a very nice piece of Apple. You definitely want to trade for it :D
I will check back in here a few times a day. This thread will stay open until I make the trade, and after that happens I'll update it to reflect such.

Posted 12 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Dang Biohazard, I would love your piece of wooden apple, but I only have a piece of chicken-shaped brick.

So if anyone wants to trade either of the pieces Biohazard wants for a piece of chicken-shaped brick, let me know! That way all three of us can get what we want.
    Posted 12 years ago by Aleph Zero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol! Sorry! I'm trying to get pieces of things I've already got. I want a whole one :D

Otherwise I would just keep this one, because it's quite cute.
  • Aleph, I'll trade you the piece of spork for the brick and you can trade Biohazard for the piece of apple.

Or, I could just grab it and trade with you later.

So, uh....

Biohazard, I'll trade you the piece of apple for the piece of spork. I'll catch you in game, or we can just exchange via butlers.

And Aleph, I'll catch you afterwards. 

Or, if I see Aleph first...

[The rest of this message was deleted due to its circuitous and mostly asinine nature.]
    Posted 12 years ago by Jesus Christ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh yay! Everyone will be happy!

I'mma message you right now since you're offline and see what we can arrange for timing.