Topic

The Last Post Thread

The aim of the game is to have the last post. Simple/pointless, really. 

I'm currently winning. :P

Posted 12 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41
  • Me or Virginia? I think it likes both.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nelnah Fish Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Happy New Year! Am I the last poster?
    Posted 11 years ago by Ann DramaDuh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Happy new year, Ann. No, and the forums won't close today: www.glitch.com/status/PHVAE...

The kitty FINALLY gets up, but it soon has settled down on Tanith. I hope she doesn't mind.

Keeps petting.
  • I MUST WIN!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You want to pet the kitty? I'm sure she'd love the attention.
  • Pets the kitty.
    Posted 11 years ago by TanithLow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kitty seems to like you. Kitty also seems to like your sweater. It seems to be climbing up it...

...and onto your shoulder. You have a kitty cat on your shoulder!!!!!!!!! Cool. Pets.
  • The kitty also likes you pocket.
  • Kitty is looking in your pockets while balancing on your shoulder. It's hard to pet that way.
  • Kitty, if you come here, I'll give you a tummy rub.

Kitty gives me this look...

Okay, kitty. You win. Go explore Tanith's pockets. She doesn't seem to mind.

Kitty seems satisfied.
  • I know that.. Soon.. In a few days.. Having the last post would give me utmost regret and sorrow.. Bahahaha!
    Posted 11 years ago by Caelus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What.? No torts..?
    Posted 11 years ago by Caelus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kitty looks at you suspiciously. It meows. It seems to be saying "Happy new year," but it's hard to say...
  • It's New Year's Eve. Kitty starts to bat around a lit firecracker ... quickly gets bored and ambles away. Firecracker explodes. Kitty jumps 11 feet. Too bad the ceiling is only 8 feet. XD
    Posted 11 years ago by Ann DramaDuh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kitty decides that it prefers petting to firecrackers.
  • Kitty flies through ceiling and lands on pirate ship.
  • Kitty climbs up mast of Pirate ship and curls up in the crow's nest purring.
    Posted 11 years ago by Max Flux Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pirate in crow's nest looks through his telescope and sees a wall of fur. He screams that the ship has been boarded by a giant yeti.
  • Kitty reaches out its paw. It is confused. It wanted petting, not screaming.

The pirates want to take their "yeti" prisoner.

Unfortunately, their size calculations may be off, as kitties are smaller than giant yetis.
  • The other pirates assume the lookout sees an approaching water yeti in the distance, and run to the front of the ship for a better look.
    The lookout still sees the kitty through his telescope, through which she is about the size of a yeti. "It's so large, white and furry, it MUST be a yeti!" he remarks to himself.
  •  
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kitty doesn't understand shouting.
  • Kitty rubs against the lookout's legs and purrs. The lookout looks down (without his telescope) and says. "you better get out of here, kitty-kitty, there's a yeti on the loose!"
  • "Mrow," kitty says.

"Go! It's too dangerous!"

The kitty starts purring. Someone is talking to it! Maybe they will even give it a tummy rub!

The lookout picks up the telescope and looks again. The yeti isn't there! Maybe it is one the ship! Maybe... maybe it's already attacking! Maybe... he doesn't want to keep thinking about that. Instead, he starts running. Kitty follows.
  • Kitty gets tired of following....thinks....makes a quick calculation....

JUMPS 

to the Pirates shoulder....holds on for dear life.
    Posted 11 years ago by Max Flux Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pirate screeches. "YETI!!!! YETI!!!" and all the other pirates come running. They laugh at the extremely stupid lookout, and decide that the kitty is more qualified to be a lookout than him.
  • The pirates DO see a shape in the distance, though. So does the kitty. The kitty is given the telescope (although it's rather hard to use with paws), and is asked to tell the pirates what the shape is.

"Meoooooow..." Murmurs Kitty.

The pirates (especially the ex-lookout) take that to mean "yeti".
  • The pirates are all purpled out. What Kitty was really saying was, "I'm the king of the world!" But the pirates need to brush up on their Kittyspeak.

Silly pirates.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The kitty is wondering why everyone is calling it a yeti... exactly: silly pirates.
  • Unfortunately, the silly pirates don't realize their mistake. The captain announces that the kitty's pay should be doubled (which is rather stupid, considering the kitty doesn't get any pay), and orders the crew to prepare the cannons to fire at a yeti.
    The pirates scatter, leaving the confused kitty and telescope up in the crows nest. The kitty looks through the telescope again, and sees...
  • ...*crickets*
  • ...that the dark shape in the distance was actually a swarm of crickets! Kitty meows 'bugs,' but pirates still have yeti on the brain and think that kitty said the yeti wants to eat them. The pirate ship is thrown into a panic! (not that it wasn't one already)
  • "Oh yeti, don't eat us!!!!!!!!!!"

The kitty starts chasing after the crickets, which the pirates take as running around frantically, warning them of the yeti attack.

The pirates throw one of their crew members into the ocean to stop the yeti. It is a miracle he knew how to swim. Unfortunately, finding, fighting, and winning against a yeti is not easy, even when there IS a yeti to fight...
  • The captain of the pirate ship orders the crickets to band together to fight the yeti. The kitty mews and rubs against the captain's knee, ruining the effect of his dramatic pep talk. The crickets gather as a mass and fly away, unnoticed. They aren't yeti. What the pirates don't realize is that if the crickets don't want to be there, they don't want to be there, either.
  • Sips orange juice, completely confused at what's going on.
    Posted 11 years ago by Candles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The kitty suddenly notices something. It starts scratching the captain lightly while mewing loudly. The kitty has noticed something, and wants to get away from here. As there is nothing but water surrounding the ship, the kitty decides it needs to ask the captain to move the ship. Kitty is smart.

Meanwhile, the youngest cricket notices the orange juice...
    Posted 11 years ago by Boobug♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like kitty ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OH NO! The great Sea Piggie emerges! The huge mass of nibbly meat needs petting, but what can pet a Piggie this size!?
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The kitty meows angrily. 'These are my people! They pet me!"
  • MUST WIN BEFORE FORUM CLOSES. Well, I know that I wont actually win.
  • Not yet you haven't...
    Posted 11 years ago by Dewa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol ^-^ 

I guess that's not really a word ^-^ 
    Posted 11 years ago by Chibirexy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The captain courageously climbs the rigging to reach the Sea Piggy's height, then gingerly pats it between the ears as the piggy grunts with pleasure and the watching sailors cheer.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The kitty watches enviously.

"Mrow," It says, glaring at the Sea Piggy.

The pirates continue to cheer for their captain. The Sea Piggy is SATISFIED!!!

Nobody pays Kitty any attention, so the kitty is bored. It finds ropes and starts playing with them. That is fun. It starts playing even more, tangling the ropes and eventually (oops!) rips them...
  • THE MASTS ARE UNDONE!
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone who wants to stay in touch can contact me at michael@idea-men.us (or not).
    Posted 11 years ago by Hazmat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You guys post every hour o_o
  • not usually...
  • Oh noes! THE MASTS ARE UNDONE!

The kitty meows happily as the bad attention stealing giant piggy is entangled.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41