Topic

Wood Tree bounty money needed, Proof in a video.

I'll share it with the person who helped me.

1 wood trees were successfully killed and replaced with bubble, which would equate to 2000 currants.

I'm here to collect my bounty from flask.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opd...

Following the conversation might not be a good idea since the chat box is hidden.

Posted 12 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 Next
  • you haven't read all of it, have you?

hmmm?
    Posted 12 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *enjoys spectacle*

*eats popcorn*
    Posted 12 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it kind of took a weird turn right out of the starting gate and since then it's been an odd mix of non-sequiturs and seeming non-sequiturs.

but the bottom line is that there's a slightly tarninshed used wood group selling themselves very, very cheap.

and when you sell yourself cheap, you're not a high-class garden implement.

hey, my penguin has sprung a leak! can you help me get it over to the plum orchard so i can cover it in eels? otherwise it's going to be a very green two weeks and i will have no-one to split this bottle of chianti with.
  • "and when you sell yourself cheap, you're not a high-class garden implement."

You know flask, that is so tacky and really uncalled for.
    Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok, tbh, I don't understand what you mean by us wood members selling ourselves for 500 currants. I provided the seasoned bubble bean, and the person I traded with provided the poison, so we split the bounty. Was that too hard to interpret?
    Posted 12 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hey, i bought them fair and square! paid 500c each!

and don't tell me you don't keep one in YOUR inventory.
  • I took these pics this morning and, as I saw the items picked up while i was still there, thought i would post the pics for posterity.  Was it kinda mean? Maybe.  Was it funny? I LOL'd.  This whole thing has become a mockery of itself and some of us can't help but crane our necks to watch in awe.

tinypic.com/r/wccyu0/5

tinypic.com/r/2cgjul1/5

*ETA*  I claim no "side" in this argument and have both planted and cleared wood trees.  But you bet your sweet bippy I TP into Wickdoon a couple times a RL day to see how this plays out. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Soupie♨ Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 3 Next