Topic

Giant List of Locations for Traveler Achievements (The Penultimate Update as of December 5 2012) Current Count: 1439

An ongoing mystery with street location qualification has finally been solved (after 22 days since this thread first opened on 2011/11/8). A major thank you to everyone who helped report results, data, and information. The key results and findings that were previously uncertain but now confirmed are:

Places that count: Everything in Jethimadh Tower, all one-time quest locations including The Back Alley and Rooks' Woods, both old Hell One and new Hell One. Four locations from the limited time only Cosma Performance Testing.

Places that don't count: Subway Stations, Machine Rooms.
Before the release of new streets in Rasana and Aranna, there were 774 confirmed locations, which matched the maximum, non-glitched high scores leading to confirmation in exactly which streets did or didn't qualify.

Current List (as of December 5 2012)

• Update 50: Over 100 new locations released in the last month of Ur. New places not in the Encyclopedia are: 1 Seam Street (Namaste), 1 Underground Puzzle (Purplysa), 1 Uralia street (Symphonious Maximus), 2 Quests (Mental Block 2, Picto Pattern), Hall of Rejected Concepts in Jethimadh Tower: Mid (access from Tower St. West), and 6 unlisted locations in Vortex of Random.

• Update 49: Final two places? Distant End, uutiif (continues from Distant End). The door to Distant End is in Russula Involutii, Haoma.

• Update 48: New transit system in region Moshi Moshi Oshilatis adds 7 new locations. Shim Shiri was previously known as Asslandia.

• Update 47: 20 new streets in the incredible Nottis region. It's now possible to obtain the Globetrotter Extraordinaire achievement!

• Update 46: 29 new streets in Vantalu.

• Update 45: New Quest: An Old Fashioned B&E transports you to B.T.C Room #3.

• Update 44: Third season-themed level quest An Autumn Day unlocked from Epic #2. With three different quest endings, there are 4 total locations associated with this quest.

• Update 43: A new secret location unlocked by Epic #2: An Abstrixian Aside. A hint was announced by GOD in Local Chat:
    There's also a new secret spot hidden in one of the existing secret spots. Sorry I can't say more, but I am contracually prevented from doing so. Let's just say that it's a region in which only a portion of the light source is obscured by the occluding body. Know what I mean??

• Update 42: Three new starter quest locations for learning some of the elementary skills: A L'il Animal Kinship; Breezy, EZ Cookin'; Talking 'bout Soil Appreciation. It just so happens all three locations have an apostrophe in the name.

• Update 41: New quests unlocked from feats, as well as reminisce quests from the Play Cube item. Receive the Play Cube after completing the Color Unblocking quest. Join the Club quest offers Pintura Prosa from jumping into the Curious Painting inside the clubhouse.

• Update 40: Three new regions unlocked from the First Epic (The Penyahtewan Assembly): Ormonos, Lida, and Jal.

• Update 39: New Mental Block quest released (2 locations, one for first-time and one for all subsequent repeats).

• Update 38: The Greedy Street Spirit counts as a new location upon reminiscing from the Emotional Bear.

• Update 37: Sequel to Walk Toward the Light, Radiant Glare quest added.

• Update 36: Being Watched quest added. Drink a Cup of Water from a Bureaucratic Hall Water Cooler. One of the few locations where snapshottery is not possible.

• Update 35: Two new party locations released (Aquarius and Val Holla).

• Update 34: The second feat unlocked a new region, Firozi, with 25 new streets. 1 additional linking street added in Alakol (Via Firozi).

• Update 33: First of the Giants-themed quest, The Last Pilgrimage of Esquibeth, adds four new locations.

• Update 32: 3 new quests: The Wrizzards and The Rube, Operation: Grow, and Walk Toward the Light.

• Update 31: Third Level Quest, Winter Walk, has four locations. Winter Walk and Winter Haven each have a first-time location and a repeat location. When you enter the quest from the second time onwards, you'll always be in the repeat Winter Walk and repeat Winter Haven locations.

• Update 30: Talk to a Piggy to start the new quest (The Greedy Street Spirit). Two new regions, Haoma and Kloro, unlocked from the first Feat..

• Update 29: Le Miserable, the second Level Quest, appeared prematurely on August 23, 2012, and later officially released on August 24, 2012.

• Update 28: 11th Ticket to Paradise level Slip 'N Slide released August 9, 2012.

• Update 27: 5 more Ticket to Paradise levels from upgrade cards (Abysmal Thrill, Beam Me Down, Bippity Bop, Cloud Rings, Mountain Scaling).

• Update 26: Amberlyza is the 6th and latest street in the underground basement puzzle series.

• Update 25: 5 new bonus levels from upgrade cards (Arbor Hollow, Cloud Flight, Radial Heights, Sky Plunge, Starlit Night).

• Update 24: Two new regions (Balzare and Roobrik) with 21 streets each add 42 streets to increase the normal max score over 1000.

• Update 23: A new quest called A Summer's Day now available by talking to any street spirit vendor (in Groddle, Uralia, Firebog). Three locations are involved with this quest.

• Update 22: Fernucopia becomes the 5th street in a series of locations accessed via locked doors in relic apartment tower basements.

• Update 21: 9 new streets (5 Apartment Tower Basements and 4 color-themed locations accessed from the locked doors in the 5 basements; it is random which of the 4 color-themed locations you are teleported to when entering a basement's locked door).

• Update 20: 5 old housing Apartment Towers now count for location scores.

• Update 19: 3 new Seam Streets added on April 25 2012.

• Update 18: 127 new locations in 5 new regions! 21 of the new locations are new streets in old regions. 51 new Habitats, Parks, and Reserves are for Foxes. 4 Habitats, 8 Parks, and 9 Reserves are in old regions.

• Update 17: Reformatting of list and organization. New categories added for Party Locations, Quests, Tower Quest (in Jethimadh Tower), Multiplayer Games, and a section for no longer available locations. The 4 Cosma Performance Test locations increase total maximum general public location count to 840.

• Update 16: Three new Enchanted Forests and Hell Bar in Naraka

• Update 15: New link and street name fixes for Rooks' Woods and You Feel Woooooozy...

• Update 14: Two new quests (Four Letter Words and Word Up) lead to The Kid's Room.

• Update 13: Revamp of the list display. Added latest discoveries section and made all lists collapsible with index to regions.

• Update 12: The Back Alley has returned for those who missed it in the We're Off to See the Lizard quest (learn Fuelmaking to receive the quest). New Vision Quest travels to the Institute of Ocular Testing (learn Eyeballery).

• Update 11: New holiday party pack location at Winter Wingding. A street previously only accessible by staff was temporarily opened as a portal via Door Potion. Only a few players in the right place at the right time managed to obtain this location score. See more info here

• Update 10: New areas, some secret, have been hinted. So far 4 have been discovered as of 2011/12/22. Axis Denyde, The missing floor, The lost floor, and The forgotten floor.

• Update 9: New region of Rasana and expansions in Aranna bring 50 new streets! Plus Le Voyage Violet for 51 new total.

• Update 8: Mystery solved thanks to elka for the last piece in the puzzle: Machine Rooms don't count towards the scores! Now all the numbers add up and everything makes sense. HarleyQuin's score is currently glitched, no one will be able to match the score, unless someone also accidentally triggers glitched residential areas that counted.

• Update 7: Naraka adds 6 locations extending from Hell One. New score for 766 people to be stuck on is 773! Scores have increased by 7 if you visit all 7 Naraka locations including Hell One (but Hell One counted before, so does that mean anyone who had visited Hell One previously would have 2 points for Hell One, while new players would only get 1 point for the new Hell One? Or the other explanation could be the old Hell One didn't count.)

• Update 6: A previously missed location on the list has been added thanks to Folderol. "You're Feeling Wooooozy" directly follows Fireflex 3000 Lab so if you have been to Fireflex 3000 Lab, by default you'll have been to You're Feeling Wooooozy.

• Update 5: With a breakthrough discovery by Folderol in lifting a previously incorrect assumption that the 12 Subway Stations counted toward the score, the total number of confirmed locations is now (more accurately) at 766!

• Update 4: 770 locations have been confirmed to count for users. What could this mean in terms of scoreboard discrepancy?

• Update 3: Highest score is now 769! List updated to include 789 locations, but there is much uncertainty for some locations...

• Update 2: Confirmed locations up to 762, with 768 total possible contenders listed. Who will be able to solve the mystery of the one missing street that so many people are stuck on?

• Update 1: Added in links to available Encyclopedia entries. Updated notes regarding those entries.
  • Posted 13 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18
    • TomC, the Back Alley counted towards my Rambler Third Class achievement. In my mind, it's a definite yes, although I don't want to contradict a staff member. Perhaps they have a mind to take it off of the counted locations? 
      Posted 13 years ago by Folderol Subscriber! | Permalink
    • But even if the Back Alley is what separates 766 from 767, I don't know where the two remaining locations are. 
    • Could anyone with 766 or 767 tell us whether or not they've been to The Back Alley? I have 766 and have not been there.

.... And anyone have the guts to talk to HarleyQuin and see if she'll tell us where she's been? ;D
      Posted 13 years ago by Klara Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Klara, I am at 767 and I have been to the Back Alley. 
    • I think we may have a winner here. I'mma pop into the game and have a go at some talkytalky on the live help channel
      Posted 13 years ago by SacredBob Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Let us know how it goes, SacredBob!
    • Ok suggestion from Live Help is to just submit a bug report, and they'll look into it. So I'm off to do that.
    • Oh and I'm also testing the Back Alley zone on my hubbys char as well.

Final thought, if some of the quest locations are count, its possible that some missing locations may be from quests received as a result of skills we havent yet learnt.
    • SacredBob, that's a thought I've had myself. I had all of the skills before the reset and don't recall any new places, but perhaps Eyeballery and Snapshotting take you to a new place? Can anyone weigh in on that?
    • Oh, the leaderboards just updated, and confirmed my exact list of locations. I think we're good there. 
    • How long did you wait for the leaderboard to update after the subway visits? Because I was pretty sure that when I was a few away from top of leaderboard one of the 4 places I got was a missed  subway stop. 
      Posted 13 years ago by snarkle Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Oh and I did talk to HarleyQuinn and she doesn't know where she was, she had missed Palendrone and a machine room as her more recent updates. 
      Posted 13 years ago by snarkle Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Snarkle - I didn't wait for the leaderboards. Since I started from scratch, I used the Traveller's achievements as my guides - the subway stops didn't give me an XP when I was there for the first time, and didn't figure in to my count. And now that the leaderboards are updated, with all new numbers for me (since I only started it this afternoon), it confirms the number there. I've been to 87 places, and if subway stops counted, it'd be 89. 
    • Hmm, I joined after The Back Alley was released so I did go there yet I'm stuck at 766, so I guess it might be Rook's Woods also (since I didn't get a chance to do that quest before it was disabled). So maybe 766 people are missing either The Back Alley or Rook's Woods. But for sure I've been to The Back Alley and still only have 766.

Thanks again everyone for all the info. I updated the status of The Back Alley to "Counts" which makes it 767. With Rook's Woods (if it's ever confirmed) that would make it 768 but somewhere along the line something must not be counting correctly still or else all the people that have been to all these places shouldn't be stuck at 766/767 if the actual number of countable locations is indeed greater than what user scores currently reflect.
      Posted 13 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
    • @Klara

I sent Harley an in-game letter inviting her to visit this forum and discuss her achievement. Hope that helps.
      Posted 13 years ago by Onath Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Harley said she sent in a bug report about the issue and thinks it could be a bug. However, she visited every single residential area, so it could be that certain residential areas are counting. But that's way too difficult to pinpoint, so it would be best to count regular streets for now.
    • maybe now something from me
      Right now I have 747 locations visited. (including maybes, those that counts and those which doesn't, except start locations)
      I made a list and I miss 21 (including all races, crowns and parties) from "confirmed" list. This will give me 768...
      I also miss 1 "maybe". Rook museum. So I will visit all those 21 above. And when leaderboard refreshes I will do Rook Museum quest and be able to confirm if it counts or doesn't.
      Posted 13 years ago by Iskie Bae Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I've been visiting residential areas every time I pass them, but they haven't figured into my count. I'm wondering if maybe something is buggy between what used to count and what counts now (like the way residential areas used to count but don't know, and the way "You're Feeling Woooozy" didn't count before but does now). 
    • Another strange thing is that I earned my world traveler badge (757 places) 33 hours ago while playing the racing games and since then the leaderboard has updated. It shows that I am at still at 754 places traveled.
      Posted 13 years ago by La La Not Listening Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Iskie Bae, that sounds like an effective plan, good luck! 

Folderol, thanks for the reminder about the "You're Feeling Woooozy" location, adding that in creates 768 confirmed locations. And yes I wonder too about how the score is tracked. If it's not referencing a master list of streets with appropriate flags in count vs not count, then it may be quite the task to fix all the user scores (if for some reason each user had a list of streets recorded based on the status at the time, but is static and streets that have stopped counting would not be automatically removed, thus the higher scores).

Was the street officially given the name as "You're Feeling Woooozy"? I rewatched video but only saw "Back to life, back to the present time"
    • La La Not Listening, hmm that seems like one of the recurring leaderboard update glitches that's still not fully fixed yet. Some people's scores are updating normally, but other people haven't had score updates in days.
    • Yes, mine has been at 743 for nearly a week. Last night, I finally did the Tower and some machine rooms and that would have brought me to 756. Then I got invited to the last Party Place I hadn't visited and got the World-Class Traveller achievement. So, I know at least last night, I had 757. Today, I did all the races for the first time ever, so I should be at 767 now, right?

I'm pretty sure I've never been to unnnn and Stairs, unless one of those is where you go after the Rook Museum quest. 
      Posted 13 years ago by Jarhaven Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Just to add my two cents worth, as I was frustrated by this a few weeks ago and was stuck one short of maximum. (I haven't been to the new party spaces, so am now several short.)

When the maximum was 762, I was stuck on 761. I then discovered that there were two subway stations I hadn't visited, so I visited them both and got "first time here" messages.

I thought somehow I was about to leapfrog everyone and get to 763 so kept checking the leader boards but . . . no increase.

As everyone was so sure that subway stations counted, I didn't say anything, but this would strongly back up the idea that subway stations don't count.

Also, I haven't been to the back alley and am very confident I've been everywhere else twice, which would add credence to the theory the the back alley is the mysterious place we are all missing. Given that there are so many people stuck one short, I came to the conclusion that it had to be either a bug or a quest location which most people hadn't had a chance to visit. If it were a normal location, someone would have worked out what we were all missing.
      Posted 13 years ago by Zin Subscriber! | Permalink
    • If the Back Alley now counts towards the achievement (and they've officially said it doesn't), then what are all of those, like me, who never got the quest when they got their papers supposed to do? 

This is the official answer TRB4 got a week ago:

Client Error Report: I was wondering if the location "The Back Alley" was counted as one of the streets visited? I got my papers before I got the quest to get them. I currently have 761/762 locations visted (not counting party locations) and I was wondering which location I am missing?Submitted: Oct 17, 2011 • 11:00am (Pacific)Staff reply:   24 min agoHi TRB4,

Taking a deeper look into the situation I see that there is currently no way for us to pin point the location you are missing. This would take many hours to sort and sift through your action history which in the end could result in no definite answer.
      That said, the Back Alley is not the missing location as this doesn't count towards Locations Visited. 
      I hope this helps!
      Daina (aka Eggplant)
      Posted 13 years ago by Zira Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I made a Group for us www.glitch.com/groups/RNVMF...
      So we could easily find eachother in game and maybe help others getting to places they didn't visit yet :-)
    • Okay, I am at 762. I have been to every street and have all the completist badges, I have been to all subway stations, machine rooms, bureaucratic halls, races, seam streets as well as the Rook's Wood, Firefly place, I Feel Woozy, The Back Alley, all of the tower, mezzanine, unnn, did the Gwendolyn quest as well as the Museum. As far as I can tell I just need the 5 party places which would bring me to 767. (if anyone throws a party I would love an invite *grin*)

I just went through the list and, I guess this doesn't help, but I have been everywhere but the party packs. 
      Posted 13 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I finally got to 767. Turns out I had missed one of the bureaucratic halls. Very tedious, but I had to revisited all the "other" type locations as I have all the completist badges and wasn't worried about the normal street locations.
      Posted 13 years ago by onicoe Subscriber! | Permalink
    • .. I messed up. I didn't notice that there is Hell on "other" list and I've been in hell before.. Even with Rook museum I won't make it to 769 :/
    • I'm 765 with one party place yet to visit. I do have the Rook quest, but I didn't go to the Back Alley, like others I just went and got my papers, didnt realise there was a quest at the time  :(

I have all but the latest housing visited too, just to grey it out in the list. I'll make a point of visiting all the new ones.
      Posted 13 years ago by Teena Subscriber! | Permalink
    • TomC, to answer your question, yes - it said "this is your first visit to You're Feeling Wooooozy". 

I'm pretty excited that we've started figuring this out, that a lot of people are missing one or two key quests, and that subway stations don't count anymore. 

Zira, to answer your question, we've been mulling about how The Back Alley may not actually be supposed to count, so perhaps they'll remove that. Otherwise, I'm not sure. Perhaps we'll revisit it when Bureaucratic Arts III is released again?
    • I am feeling like the Back Alley is the place I am missing as well. Stuck 766.
      Posted 13 years ago by Scarlett Beth Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I (Pearl) never visited the Back Alley, yet I have 767 locations. 

According to the leaderboards, Doppel Pearl has visited 34 locations. Yesterday, she went to all Bortola, Mallos Means Subway, the Back Alley, the High Jumping Place, and the Eesti Life Catalog. 
      Posted 13 years ago by Pearl Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Hmm there are so many ways the numbers don't add up haha. So it looks like the Back Alley counts, but yet some people are able to have 767 without the Back Alley (so maybe they'd be able to have 768). Only one person is at 769 and they've visited every single residential block/street/tower etc. location (so not sure if one or two residential places are glitched and counted towards the score).

Pearl, it looks like Doppel Pearl confirms that The Back Alley indeed counts because Bortola has 31 regular streets, and out of the 4 (Mallos Means Subway, The Back Alley, High Jumping Place, Eesti Life Catalog) one of them didn't count or else it'd be 35. And it's been confirmed that Subways don't count so that must mean The Back Alley actually counts...

It looks like a lot of people stuck at 766 haven't been to The Back Alley, but I'm also stuck at 766 yet I have been there, about three times actually before I got the quest done. It might work out that the Rook's Woods quest disappeared before The Back Alley was released, which means no user would have been able to do both? Thus everyone should have 767 if they managed to get both, or even 768.

JarHaven, Stairs is the first room you enter if you enter the Tower from Tower St West. It leads to the Mezzanine which leads to the Rook Museum. "unnnn" is also from the Mezzanine. Does this mean you have 4 unvisited locations (if you haven't been to any of those), and if so this could mean you'll have a substantially higher score than 767 (if all 4 counts). I hope the high scores update for you as they seem to have worked fine for the majority of people the past few days.

Zin, thanks for your corroboration on the subway stations. It's looking very solid right now that they indeed don't count. Unfortunately The Back Alley may not be the only mystery street, as the numbers still don't add up when putting everyone's results together. There's also the 769 score too now.

Lord Graham of Eli, since you were able to do the Rook's Woods quest early on, did you also get a chance to visit The Back Alley? I haven't seen anyone able to do both if the quests existed at different times.

Congrats onicoe, it looks like you were one of people who joined on launch date, so you must have been able to do the Rook's Woods quest.

Iskie Bae, what's your score at the moment?

Teena, good luck; it sounds like there may be glitched housing streets, because Harley got 769 after visiting Palindrome and a Machine Room that she missed but she had also visited every single house street.

Folderol, thanks for the information, I added it to the list, which makes 768 confirmed.

Only Rook's Woods and Rook Museum remain "Maybe" now. Unfortunately Rook's Woods is not available at the moment.
    • still 747

oh. and when you talk about "rook's wood" you mean that smashing egg quest? if yes, I did both - smashing rooks egg and back alley quest...
    • Amazing how such a little thing cam be so complicated, isn't it?!? Well done TomC for persevering where so many of us gave up!

@ Lord Graham of Eli (and anyone else who fancies it) shall we organise a Party Place tour? In fact i think that would make it a Party Bus? I keep meaning to buy taster packs of all five but it seems a waste to go solo so let's get a gang together! Thanks to my animal fondling habit I have a garden full of music blocks which will happily fund it.
      Posted 13 years ago by Zin Subscriber! | Permalink
    • everyone come and be an E.T. so we could easily find in game :-)

www.glitch.com/groups/RNVMF...
    • Thanks for the info, Iskie, you must have been one of the few people who waited long enough to finish the Your Papers stuff after The Back Alley was released.

Zin, this wouldn't have been possible with everyone's efforts and contributions; thanks so much to all who have helped and endured the chaos and confusion. I just hope a definitely conclusion can be discovered, if it the result means glitches and incorrectly counted streets/streets that counted before but no longer counts.

Your party bus sounds like an excellent idea. I've seen a lot of the more popular locations like Toxic Moon and Nylon Phool mentioned often in Global Chat and people giving invites freely. It would be awesome if enough people attended your party bus to make it worth the cost.
    • Yey, finally been to all the party locations and am now up to the 766 limit. 

I've put in a bug report about Back Alley counting when it shouldn't I'll let you know what I get back
    • I'm now at the grim 766 mark. As mentioned earlier I don't have The Back Alley, but I DO have the Rook's Wood. 
      I have all the parties ( I bought the taster packs and just announced it in global ), and I redid the Tower just to be sure yesterday. I'm sure about the 'other' locations because I did them list in hand so I'm now about to start the residential areas. 
      I'll let you know if anything changes. 
      Posted 13 years ago by Zira Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I take back my earlier report of "unnnn" not counting... you were right, TomC, the leaderboards have just been slow to update. Checked today, and I'm up to 766 :)
      Posted 13 years ago by Lx’s Ghost Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Thanks for the info, SacredBob, eagerly await the response of your bug report. 

Good luck, Zira, there must be over 1000 housing blocks it seems, very curious to see if you'll also hit 769 like Harley after visiting them all haha.

Thanks for the update, Lx, and welcome to the unfortunate 766-club!
    • ok well, I have never been to the back alley :( and before when it was said that it didn't count towards to leaderboard, I felt some relief, but now, seeing that is HAS counted for quite a few people, it seems that is the street keeping me from reaching 767. Still have no clue what those other 2 streets could be that is keeping everyone back. It is starting to look like there is no real consistency in what streets count and which ones don't since one street counted for one person and not another. If the Back Alley really does count, and I got my papers before even knowing about the Back Alley (I knew I needed them to use the subway or buy a house so didnt even bother going into the subway before getting my papers), I fear I wont ever hit all the streets or move up the leaderboard. :(
      Posted 13 years ago by Jabs Girl Subscriber! | Permalink
    • For what it's worth, I've been to The Back Alley, but I'm still stuck at 766.
      Posted 13 years ago by Lx’s Ghost Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I've done the egg smashing quest, have not been to the back alley, and the leaderboard says i have 767 streets visited.
      Posted 13 years ago by Anthropocene Subscriber! | Permalink
    • My hubbys testing of the back alley indicated it didnt count towards streets visited
    • @TomC, Yes. I have been to both Rook's Wood and Back Alley. 

@Zin, party bus, for sure. Let's do it. I bought a few party pack testers but you need a full party to activate them it seems. I've since donated them since I couldn't use them (and I needed the favor).
      Posted 13 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I still have the "Prove Your Rook-Fighting Mettle" quest in my quest log, and thus potentially can still visit Rook's Woods.  I've been putting that quest off like nobody's business!  ;)  But i'd be glad to do it if it would help put a check-mark next to "Rook's Woods" in the list.  I'm not sure if i'd be able to time it as my 503rd street in order to get my Wanderer badge, which would be ideal for getting a semi-definitive answer -- that would all depend on how accurate the leaderboards are at the moment.  I'm at 345 streets, which puts me 158 streets away from en-badge-ment.
      Posted 13 years ago by Wrdnrd Subscriber! | Permalink
    • Thanks for the reply, TomC. I guess I just didn't realize those were separate spaces. The leaderboards did update and I'm now at 766. This is good since I messed up in my calculations above thinking I should be at 767 after completing the races. I had already done a few Game of Crown races, so 757 + the remaining 9 races gets me to 766. 

I did do the Back Alley, FWIW and the Rook Egg quest. So, I'm not entire sure what those extra 3 streets HarleyQuin has. I know I've hit every seam street and all the rooms in the Tower because I was meticulous about those. I guess I'm missing a Bureaucratic Hall or Machine Room, though I'm pretty positive I've visited all of those, too.
      Posted 13 years ago by Jarhaven Subscriber! | Permalink
    • @Lord Graham of Eli
      are you sure, the test party packs dont count as visiting the place?
      Posted 13 years ago by ForWoody Subscriber! | Permalink
    • I'm fairly certain the test party packs do count... as the only two parties I've been to were both sample packs, with one being extended through donations. And I think I had the new location XP bonus when I entered them.
      Posted 13 years ago by Myuki Subscriber! | Permalink
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18