Topic

Come join Civility (Group based on community, cooperation and fun)

“We Fart Rainbows!”
             ~Pippa

Civility: the act of showing regard for others
We are a group dedicated to working cooperatively instead of competitively; to sharing amongst our membership; to maintaining certain standards of behavior with all Glitch interactions; and to making more fun for ourselves and others by positive, supportive actions.

We keep a fun, active chat channel open at all times. We  have scheduled and spontaneous events designed to engage our members and other players. We maintain a Civility Route that encourages others to participate in resource collection, restoration projects and iMG donation.

And we do it all in a spirit of Empathy,  Non-discrimination and Mutual respect!

Civility's Core Values:
~   We will be friendly, caring, like-minded folk. We do not condone rude, mean, or selfish behavior. Trolls and griefers will be expelled from Civility.

~   Unity is key: we do our best to foster group community feeling and spread that to the greater community of Ur.

~   Pre-emptively “pay it forward”! Be pro-active in helping others and they will in turn help you.

~   What goes around comes around, or else it stops.

~   Be completely ethical in your interactions with all, both in-group and across Ur.
Practice mutual respect for all. This includes tolerance for differences of all kinds: from differences of opinion to differences in color, creed, gender, or orientation.

~   Take all forms of hate speech elsewhere! We will not accept the following in Civility: Racism, Xenophobia, Sexual Prejudice (against men/women/LGBT), Disability Discrimination, Bigotry, Harassment, Slander and Abuse of any kind.

~   Generosity is a gift, both to the giver and the receiver: do not abuse the generosity of others but offer yours first.

Membership

~  At this time, membership is subject to approval. A recommendation of you by one of our current members helps but is not a deciding factor on its own. Either request for membership after you read this document carefully OR message Bachjess♫♫♪ in game or send a mail via the website or butler.

~  All new members will be on probation for 2 weeks. At this time, we ask that you be active in our group chat channel or if they prefer through IM'ed conversations with Bachjess♫♫♪ so we get to know each other better and ensure a fit for both parties. Also, keep abreast of our discussion threads and comment in them if you wish. The introductions thread is a good start.

Consequences Policy
~   Members who fail in some application of our core values will be subject to our 3-strike system:

Strike 1:   IM'ed warning in-game from one of our Leadership Team
Strike 2:   Written warning (via note) from one of our Leadership Team
Strike 3:   Meeting with Leadership and Removal from the group

Link to Civility Group Page

Posted 12 years ago by Bachjess♫♫♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hiya Liathea :D

Thanks for your request. Just got home from choir rehearsal. Invitation is coming right up. Welcome and please do join us in our group's chat channel- some of us are in there a lot :D and conversation range from the eccentric to the mundane- always fun though and of course civil :D *hugs* and cheers all :D

Bachjess
  • Oh hey, I stumbled upon this group yesterday and was disappointed that it was invite-only. I would love to have an invite, if possible.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lrdwhyt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Heyo Lrdwhyt :D

*hugs* and Welcome. Invitation coming right up. Have a great evening and night all. *hugs* :D

Bachjess
  • Hi!  Do you think I could be invited also?  This sounds nice.  
    Posted 12 years ago by deadkat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya deadkat :D

Great name lol although poor cat. Welcome, invitation is coming right up. Take care. Cheers, Hugs 

Bachjess
  • hi, i would love to join this group thanks! 
    Posted 12 years ago by Daisy Diggory Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love an invite! Hugs and kisses to all! Thank you and happy trails!
    Posted 12 years ago by Fadas Néboa Curuxa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Daisy and Fadas, welcome to Civility. Invitations coming right up if I can issue them on my iPad. Oh and check out 2 events we have planned coming real soon- see group discussion threads for more- one is tomorrow evening at 8:30 pm EST. have a lovely day.
    Hugs and cheers,

Bachjess
  • I would love to join too! May I have an invite, please? =)
    Posted 12 years ago by Lylliannah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Lylliannah :D

Welcome. Here's an invitation. Have a lovely Saturday all. *hugs* and Cheers,

Bachjess
  • I'd like to check it out! Seems like it could be for me!
    Posted 12 years ago by La Mariposa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Merth :D

Welcome and sure thing, here's an invitation. Have a lovely Saturday or Friday Or Sunday all- well heck, have a lovely weekend all. Take care and I hope you, your family and friends are all well.

*hugs* and Cheers :D
  • Hi Bachjess, lovely to talk to you, could I have an invitation please.  Exam over tomorrow and in game lots more I hope!
    Posted 12 years ago by Jolycan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure thing, Jolycan. *Hugs* Lovely chatting with you too. Thanks for the visit. All the best in the exam. Cheers, Bachjess. Invitation coming right up.

Have a lovely day all *hugs* and cheers too :D
  • This seems great ! Could I please have an invite ?
    Posted 12 years ago by Zanny Bowles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Zanny :D *Hugs*, Thanks for your request and Welcome. Invitation coming right up.

Have a lovely day all. *hugs*& cheers too :D
  • Oooh thank you very much, Bachjess ! I can't wait to see what's going on there ^^
    Posted 12 years ago by Zanny Bowles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi BachJess ~ Can I get an invite. I really like the idea of Civility :)
    Posted 12 years ago by LaurieBell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Heyo LaurieBell, Thanks for the message, hee hee I invited you prior to reading this but wanted to say : Welcome to Civility, regardless.

*hugs* and Cheers,

Bachjess
  • I would really like to join.  Could you send an invite my way, please? :)
    Posted 12 years ago by my iron lung Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love an invite !
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr Wednesday Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya my iron lung and Mr Wednesday, Hope you are both well. *hugs* Invites coming right up.
    Have a great day.

Cheers :D
  • Invite me please. I love to help people
    Posted 12 years ago by Minoas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Minoas, Sorry for the late reply. Weekend was rough and weird lol. Here you go. *hugs* welcome to Civility.

Cheers and *hugs* all

Bachjess
  • Well, this basically sounds like my play style already.  I'd be pleased to join and assist / participate.
    Posted 12 years ago by Hyacinth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Hyacinth :D

Again, you've already accepted your invitation but just wanted to say Welcome to Civility :D

Have a great day all.

*hugs* and cheers :D
  • :) Hey there. Thanks for the link. This sounds good.
    Posted 12 years ago by domestipithecus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya domestipithecus and all who have joined us recently. Thanks for your interest in our thriving and active group. Here's an invitation. Have a great day all. *hugs* and cheers :D
  • It would be an honor to join your group.  I always try to be civil on Glitch anyway.  :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Talaria Wingfoot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Heyo Talaria :D Thanks for your kind words. Welcome to everyone and to you *Hugs* Here's the invitation.

Have a great Glitchy day all :D

*hugs* and Cheers
  • I'd love an invite if I could have one, please.

(:
    Posted 12 years ago by Xial Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Xial *Hugs* And Welcome to Civility. I just invited you. Come join us on group channel, we're there a lot lol. Also, we use the discussion forums of our group page a great deal as well. Cheers and take care,

Bachjess
  • Great- I was reading up about about this the other day..and also thinking how very solitary I mostly was these days and how I've always been happiest in game pitching in with some crazy, wonderful co-operative venture, so I'd very much like to join, thanks
    Posted 12 years ago by Elfers Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Elfers :D

Thanks for your reply. Welcome to Civility. We're a very chatty and active bunch as reflected in our constant banter in the group channel in game as well as the discussion forums on our group's page. Here's your invitation. Have a lovely day and hope to chat with ya real soon.

*hugs* and Cheers all,

Bachjess
  • Hi Bachjess! I'd love an invite into your group.  :-)
    Posted 12 years ago by Stormy Weather Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Heyo Stormy Weather :D

*Hugs* Sure thing. Here you go. Welcome to Civility !!! 

Cheers, Bachjess
  • Civility sounds like a good name for a girl.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr. Dawgg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi! My friend Lilu Cheng told me about this group. It sounds pretty awesome. If you'd send me an invite, I'd appreciate it bunches ^_^
    Posted 12 years ago by Hani Cheng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiyai Hani Cheng *hugs* :D

Thanks for your message. Lilu is super sweet as is everyone in Civility. Invite coming right away. *hugs* and cheers :D Have a lovely day, afternoon or night :)

Bachjess
  • Hi, there!  I'm kind of a shy Glitch, but I'd still like to join Civility!  I've always liked things in this corner of the internet, since the vast majority of us here are kind and helpful to one another.  :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Blueopal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Blueopal,

Hugs and Welcome to Civility. Your invitation is coming right up. Have a lovely incredibly early morning all- 3:21 am here. I blame the SQUID motorcyclist racers....

Cheers,

Bachjess
  • Hello, I am not the greatest joiner but Civility sounds just like something I would appreciate being a part of. I enjoy helping my fellow glitches, if they would only ask:-)

May I have an invite, please?
    Posted 12 years ago by Nefer Nefer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Kiggo :D

*hugs* Welcome to Civility. Pardons, was singing working this morning. Here's your invitation and you sound like you'd fit right in with this fun, zany and Civil family.

Cheers,
    Bachjess
  • Ok, I've read this whole thing over again (carefully).  May you spare me an invite?  I'd really love to participate in Civility.  This group sounds awesome!

Also, if/when I am feeling ok, I could make some Civility art.  Suggestions for a subject to draw would be lovely!
    Posted 12 years ago by Dartha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure thing. Thanks. Sorry, didn't mean to be pushy, it's just our 1 requirement, so I have to make sure we all read this. Welcome :D *hugs* ooh neat, Art is always brilliant. 

Cheers, Bachjess
  • I'd like an invite, please =]
    Posted 12 years ago by Bunnykins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd also like an invite :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Sally Slingshot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hiya Bunnykins and Sally Slingshot :D

Thank you for your requests, just got home, so here you go. Welcome both :D Hope to chat with you both soon. Have a lovely Sunday or Monday or Saturday maybe?

*hugs* and Cheers, Bachjess
  • Thanks ^^ Sunday evening for me!
    Posted 12 years ago by Bunnykins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Would love an invite please! Sounds like a great group.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rock Opera Jr Subscriber! | Permalink