Topic

♫ And I say: thank you for the music... for giving it to us ♫

(And the wallpapers of course)

Posted 12 years ago by San Serif Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Nice, didn't notice this. Thanks TS :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Draron Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for the music, the song I'm singin',
    Thanks for all the joy they're bringin'
    Who could live without it, I ask in all honesty--
    What would life be?
    Without a song, or a dance, what are we? 
    So I say, thank you for the music! For giving it it to Ur!

--Me, apologies to ABBA.
    Posted 12 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Super-duper awesome. :)

I have only one request- that the level-up and achievement stings show up on that page- I wanna use 'em as text alerts and alarms!
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • .....TS is officially my new favorite bunch of people *A* (aside from Titmouse, of course) This is so cool!
    Posted 12 years ago by rayflo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Indeed, awesome to see that stuff consolidated and not sitting around old forum posts. :) Great work TS!

What about user-generated wallpapers as well? I know Muncey Mango has done some work in the past that I have used. Maybe have it separate and staff-approved stuff only.
    Posted 12 years ago by XD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Would it be possible to get that guitar-funk music in the regions where sloths are? That's my favourite Glitch music!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kelti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love the music in this game; it blows me away how much effort goes into it. It adds so much to the world..fabulous:)
    Posted 12 years ago by Kittywitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The music in this game is so amazing. I almost never turn on my speakers, but I always make a point to listen to Glitch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, thank you so much TS! I've been listening to Dirge of the Damned over and over. I hope we'll have the AL music too. It's one of the reasons they're my favorite part of Ur.
    Posted 12 years ago by Apolline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG!  I just saw this and all I can say is THANK YOU!   I have wanted glitch looking art for so long and some of my favorites are there!

Also the music!  

* happy dance* 
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WOOOHOOOO!!! I don't know why I never noticed this, but thank you San Serif for bringing it to our attention, and @ SchWM: Reeeeallly good use of an ABBA song! That's just how I feel too! You get an A1+ in my book! And above all, a BIG HUGE MASSIVE GIGANTICLY ENORMOUS (uh oh, I'd better quit, I'm sounding like Kukubee) T H A N K Y O U to who else but our amazing friends at TS in all the areas of the company for working so hard to make such a wonderful world that we want pieces of it around in our RL. There is part of me that doesn't understand how such a warm, funny, irreverently cool, amazingly beautiful, kookily surprising place can even exist - I know that people built it bit by bit with billions of hours and blood/sweat/tears, but it is so incredible to have watched it grow and change and evolve... it feels like it has a life of its own somehow. As beautiful as I have always felt real nature is, TS somehow captures that beauty in a simpler, sweeter (for lack of a better word) way, that is even poignant at times. You feel happy. Comfortable in your Glitch home, yet excited to visit new places and take on new quests, learning new things as you go! It is so unique, it just is not like anything or any place else. Thank you, once again, TS for all you have done and for all you continue to do to iMaGine up our heart's desires. (((TinySpeck))) Mad love to you.
    Posted 12 years ago by Hab Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are now some SFX you can use as alerts etc!  http://www.glitch.com/downloads/.  Love youuuuuu!!!  We'll keep adding to the ringtones as well....
    Posted 12 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I always wanted to hear the whole Elevator Music track! We usually get such a tiny snipped in game and it sounds cool.

Danny, is there any chance you could put the Rainbow Run A Capella as a ringtone and the full-length A Capella onto the downloads? The ones you put on Soundcloud? That's my absolute favorite Glitch track and I can't figure out how to get it from Soundcloud. (I mentioned this in ideas too, in answer to a request for a Rainbow Run ringtone.)
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wooooo! Sound effects! Not long ago I was thinking that I need to have something Glitchy for notifications to go with my Musicblock ring tone. You guys are the best.
    Posted 12 years ago by Dr. Foxsocks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesomeface :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here's hoping for Musicblock BB-1 to make it to that page soon.
    Best music block ever. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Xial Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Keep up the suggestions, we'll keep adding to it!
    Posted 12 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the DG-1.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink