Topic

One big music download folder, with all glitch music?

I know the jerkhole made one with some of the music in one folder.......... But, is it possible for someone up at glitch to make one big .zip folder with all the glitch music in it for us to download?  There is still music missing, and I would love to have it all so I can make a playlist to have for when I'm sitting at home alone knitting.  I could turn on the music and pretend Glitch still existed.

Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Oh, my. That sounds wonderful! Glitch music is so calm and relaxing, not to mention memorable and thought provoking.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pillowchair Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We will definitely make more of it available, among other things!
    Posted 12 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Stoot

Better yet, make a special edition and sell it on itunes or Amazon.  I would definitely buy it to support the composers.
    Posted 12 years ago by KerryAnn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ty so much, stoot, for your generous nature... you have always tried hard to accommodate the wishes of the glitch community - even now, with so much on your mind, you continue to give and give to us.. you set the example that created our wonderfully warm and friendly glitch family.
    Posted 12 years ago by tuqui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, that would be great!  I've always wanted to save the Sky Plunge music if at all possible—I just love that jazzy beat!
    Posted 12 years ago by SieSie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much stoot. *giant hugs*
  • I feel really stupid but I can't see how to DL the music.  When I choose DL, a player opens and plays it but I can't find it saved on my computer and I have searched.  I really don't have a player anyway so I get some generic no options player when I DL.  I would love to save these to a folder to play later.  I am so musically challenged when it comes to digital downloads as I just don't do that.   :(   BTW, sometime in the past I managed to save the butterfly whistle.  I don't have a clue as to how I did it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Brib Annie, on the main music download page, right click on the arrow by the name of the song (instead of clicking the download button).  When right clicking choose Save Link As (4th from top). That will give you the option to save the song to your computer as a .mp3.

Hope this helps.