Topic

What were the original classes in the game?

Does anyone know what they were, or even better have any links with info about them?

Posted 11 years ago by Biofellis Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I remember reading about it....i believe classes existed for a short time in Alpha, wasnt here for that though...so hopefully some of the other Glitchen know:)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have no idea for sure, but I imagine that they would have coincided with the big Glitch splash page we've all seen with the miner, chef, Giant supplicant, gardener, etc. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • is there some reference to classes you've found somewhere?  i'd be very much interested to see this if so.  there were no classes in alpha at all, but possibly in pre-alpha, back in the time of bacon and such?
    Posted 11 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There was bacon?!?
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Might have been pre....it was in one of the game review sites review from AGES ago...it would be a heck of a  search to find it again, anyway, i know it was from some review, hopefully TS hops on here and interjects....or we may never know....
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was an alpha and I can't remember any classes... but maybe the first time skills came in we weren't sure whether we could learn everything or had to pick a path?
    Posted 11 years ago by Cefeida Subscriber! | Permalink