Topic

Glitch Bucket List

What do you want to do before it's all over?  Find that last ghost?  Complete a tower?  Hit level 60?  Hit level 6?  
Personally, I want to see All The Streets :)

Posted 11 years ago by Rathany Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Make another player laugh.  And another, and another.  I've been going through my personal list since I heard the news, but it turned out to be a rather short one.  Everyone now and then, I add something to it, like making 1,000 waffles with my craftybot.  But, the most important thing to me (and this is in no way meant to shame any other goals, by any means!) is to improve the game for someone else.  It is, after all, why I've been playing this whole time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Carl, don't you have a cathedral to visit? I think you won something.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilypad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My bucket list was simple.  Help others enjoy the game as much as I did.

I put everything I had on sale in my tower for 1c.  When I finally ran out of stuff, I've been putting up whatever I find.  I've started putting real prices on some items, though, because I found a new goal: help a friend get 1000 frog cubimals.

I've probably personally collected 250 for her just with box purchases and finding them in towers for reasonable prices.  I've also recruited a few others into donating what they can. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by spacekadt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was aiming for ALL the rare objects before they announced that they were closing the game. I only have 1 mil though, and I still need quite a few different objects so I don't think this is an attainable goal before closing :(Plus Glitch is closing just before my college finals so I can't even play it that much right now because I have to study. Man, I am sure going to miss this game :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Kittn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had just started on my cubimal trophies and managed to get those finished. I just did ghosts tonight after letting the quest sit in my log for probably a year. I'm not really inclined to chase after artifacts so I guess I'll just enjoy visiting favorite streets and taking snaps to save.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm embarking on a goal to make scenery shoots of each region. My secondary goal naturally is to complete every region on the list and that will be tough as I have 12 fully unexplored regions along with a smattering of streets here and there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sarabanda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I thought I set myself a ridiculous task to get from level 56  to level 60 by the time the game closed. 

After releasing a million cubimals* in a few days, I got half  way through level 59 by the end of the 1st weekend after the announcement.  

So,  now I'm level 60.  I'm enjoying doing my tower up.  It was already pretty special, but now I have a mountain of credits,  I can get it to where it might have been in a year's time...  *sob*

So,  in the time we have left,  I want to have more fun.  Be more sociable than I have been.  Enjoy enjoy the end days with the friends I made here  - some I didn't even realise I had made! :)

* the img you get  from them is ridiculous if you buy them cheap from towers
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like to hold a funpickle.
    Posted 11 years ago by Guided by Foxes Subscriber! | Permalink