Topic

More creatures and different land scapes.

We need more diversity in this game. Not just chickens, butterflies and pigs. Even made up creatures like an sea urchin plant or an unicorns that craps rainbows lol. Cats that give you idk some random stuff like apples or a mulberry. Catch a cloud and it will give you more imagination. Have the option to move items you already placed in the ground like garden lots and patches etc... Farm animals like a magical platypus that have quests that give you currants. You know...more creativity :)

Posted 12 years ago by LillithMCGroover Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 Agreed. Though Haomo and Kloro are my aesthetic favorites of the news regions, and I love the Vendor Quests. I am sure there's crazy stuff cooking up in the staffs' minds right now. They're still working on it, so in the meantime let's brainstorm.
    Posted 12 years ago by Yuki Aiko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We need circus afros. just sayin'
    Posted 12 years ago by Ultra-Dynamic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know, more stuff would be really nice. Also have snakes that can grant you wishes and frogs that give out cotton. Colored stripped zebras that idk gives you a quest to find a cursed music box and once you get that music box you have to open it and you don't know if is going to give you something good or something useless. 
  • More features to customize ur avatar and butler and house.
  • More creatures = more complexity 

What would be the purpose of such creatures? Just more imagination? there are already soooo many ways to gain IMGs
    Posted 12 years ago by MonkeyPantz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also if you learn Nudgery you can already move items in the ground(resources)
    Posted 12 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @MonkeyPantz I don't recall anyone saying anything about the supposed new creatures only giving out iMG.

Perhaps they could give out new materials, that can be implemented by new skills? I'd really love a water-based animal, I don't think we have one yet. There's no Fishing skill/fish-giving animal and the only way to get fish (Salmon) is to buy it from Groceries Vendors; I guess the devs can work on that.

As for landscapes, personally I'm fine with them, loving the new ones to be honest (bouncy mushrooms :D).

And we can already move cultivated items in our houses/home streets through Nudgery.
    Posted 12 years ago by Naifere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Yes we need a Sea Monster pronto! Because it already exists.
    Posted 12 years ago by Geezereth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 love the idea! I would like to see bees in Ur that could be captured for honey in addition to buying it from the grocery vendor - kinda like we can get guano from batterflies. Maybe the bees could live in groddle meadow where all the flowers are.
    Posted 12 years ago by tuqui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • and instead of giving honey they give you AIDS lol  jk jk
  • +1 What about bog lizards (or wrizzards) that give you salmon? Just for kicks. (Totally random thought)
    Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • nice. Keep brainstorming!! :D
  • There are also sloths, foxes, batterflies and fireflies. :3
    Posted 12 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Magic platypus = +1
    Posted 12 years ago by emdot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We totally need to be able to harvest 'Crystal Rainbows' from unicorns.

+1
    Posted 12 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also it would be awesome if they could make the world much much bigger. It is very small and due to this the game gets monotonous fast.
  • Dolphins!  That you can ride across the water!  Or even better, Narwhales! 

And Llamas!  We gotta have llamas.  Larry the wonder llama.

Spiders?  A level full of spiderwebs you can bounce on would be cool. 

Sasquatch?  Puppies?  Owls?   Tapeworms? 
    Posted 12 years ago by Pickle Juice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd totally be up for a way to harvest honey from animals; bees are a logical choice (maybe seen in bee hives in the wild, or man-made hives like beekeepers on home streets?) though other offbeat animal choices to harvest honey from could be bears or honey badgers or honeyguide birds. :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Norkia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm always up for more animal diversity, perhaps with the new seashore areas in Firozi that's in the works.

In the meantime, you CAN move your street and backyard resources around. Just learn Nudgery1 and you can re-arrange to your heart's content!
    Posted 12 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink