Topic

Revive Ajaya Bliss

Suggestions:
a) remove the key requirement
b) make the stones give a lot more sparkly
Please add your own. It used to be a fun place with lot of players and interaction, now it's dead.

Posted 12 years ago by Electric Wizard Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• c) make mining sparkly more rewarding? maybe by adding higher level mining skills that offer bonuses or something?
    Posted 12 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i don't think that would work, a lot of people are mining in home streets:(
    Posted 12 years ago by Electric Wizard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The thing with Ajaya... it wasn't so much about the Sparkly. I mean, once you had a few mining skills, you'd get far more sparkly roaming the deeps on your own. The Sparkly in Ajaya was a draw for the lower skilled miners, sure, but not so much the higher level ones who went mostly for the atmosphere. Party Spaces have taken over the atmosphere role, but it's just not quite the same with the fun rush to hit a rock before it goes *poof*

If the goal is to revive Ajaya, perhaps make it so that there is a benefit to mine there instead of the home streets. Perhaps the energy drain on mining is less if there's a large crowd present? 
    Posted 12 years ago by Vera Strange Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The key was always there, it didn't stop Ajaya from being alive back then...fact is now it's much easier to get in since you don't have to compete for the key.

If you want to revive it, you have to get people to join you there. The conditions are the same, but people lost interest.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cefeida Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ajaya Bliss is not dead.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lord Briarphart Subscriber! | Permalink
  • AB is not dead. I go regularly, and always see a few folks mining. Try going at different times, maybe, or get together a party of friends to hit some rocks with you. It is what you make it.
    Posted 12 years ago by glassy Subscriber! | Permalink