Topic

Random Teleport Upgrade Card

We all get in our habits, visiting certain areas and streets.  I would love to have an upgrade card that would teleport me to a random please in Ur.  The card would not be limited by the 3 map teleports we get per day but would cost energy and have cool down as usual.

Posted 12 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• OO i love this idea! esp since i can be a bit lazy with running around!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Stevyn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is this not the same as the new camera feature?

"In Soviet Groddle Meadow, Picture Takes You! Cameras can now take you places, via other player's snaps. It's weird fun."

http://twitter.com/glitchlog/statuses/250760980211048448
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's not exactly the same, in that the camera really takes us mostly to 'tourist traps.'  That is, the probability is tilted toward it taking us to places that have had the most snaps taken in them.  It slants heavily toward Cebarkul for that reason.
    Posted 12 years ago by Feldspar Gravity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I thought of this as an upgrade card as a way for those of us sitting on millions of iMG to have something else to spend it on.  We could give the cards to other players too.  :-)
    Posted 12 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 - This would be good fun, and would almost be the counterpart to the "teleport to random people's streets stones" only for getting people out into the world.  :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So like a get out of hell free card where it goes in your inventory? That would be really cool!
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Even better would be a craftable 'random teleport script.'  It could even be something that only people with TP5 could create, like the other tp scripts, but would take the glitch who uses it to a random location.  They'd make wonderful gifts and would be sellable, too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Feldspar Gravity Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That would be cool!
    Posted 12 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd buy this!
    Posted 12 years ago by Humbabella Subscriber! | Permalink