Topic

Longer Hair and More then Hair

I think it would be great to have longer hair past the shoulders and hair were you have two braids tied to the back of the hair and it would be free and not for a subscriber :) It would be fair. Also we need book bags or side bags  like as an accessory and we need hats that don't take away our hair and that we can wear our hair with the hat's. Less energy should taken and that we should be able to take away quest. and Also that our mood does not drop as fast and that energy does need to be taken away from harvesting. and  Different eye colors not for subscribers :) It's only fair and Skin color to not for subscribers for ANYONE! :D

Thank you for letting me share my Idea.

Posted 12 years ago by Plue44 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There needs to be some perks to being a subscriber, or else no one would be one! ;) Since the update, looks can be saved and switched instantly. Just make a ton of different combinations of skin, eyes, hair color ect. and use the ones you like to most. :)

As for the energy, if you level up your energy tank gets bigger.

Welcome to Glitch!
    Posted 12 years ago by Golden Apple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm just all about more styles for curly hair. 

Those of us with curly hair in real life have more than enough suck to deal with. It's weird, but despite all the pain-in-the-assedness, we actually come to love our locks because they're oddly unique. Show us curly tops some love, Glitch!
    Posted 12 years ago by girlthulhu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Girlthulhu. I think that we should have more hair then  what we have :D and What about the bag Idea??
    Posted 12 years ago by Plue44 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 on more hair and Vanity Items for all
    -1 For giving advantages through Wardrobe and Vanity to Subscribers.
    I dont see any item from Wardrobe or Vanity affecting energy, mood, stats of any kind in game. Part of whats nice is what you get from subs is an allotment of Credits, Teleportaion Tokens, and Votes each Month.  But it doesn't infringe on actual gameplay, just how things look. And what your saying WILL infringe on gameplay, which would make things unbalanced between subscribers and non-subscribers. The less imbalances we have the better, and keeping abilities in game fair across the playerbase, really is the best option for all.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I definitely want some reeeally looong hair styles, especially since I have very very long hair IRL! I do think there need to be advantages to subscribing, though, so I don't agree with the suggestions to (if I read it right; the post was a but unclear) make more things free for everyone not just subscribers. TS needs money! But, yay long hair.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We still haven't fixed all the hats for the current hairs that are in already.
    Posted 12 years ago by LųĉĩđεşşΨ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 to more hair options anyway.

Despite having a plant glitch, I'm part of the EEEEEEEEH DRESS-UP DOLLIES contingent.
    Posted 12 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Then vs. Than

I would also like more hairstyles. But I do not like the idea of having any items not for subscribers. 
    Posted 12 years ago by PixeIs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd love more hair but I'd also like the kitty ears to work with the style I have now. Even so, +1 :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Lady SleepsAlot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • we need hats that don't take away our hair

Yes, please! I rarely wear one because of this. Why devs, why? Also more unisex and classic hats please.
    Posted 12 years ago by Apolline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i like that with my hairstyle you can see the front lock bouncing around regardless of what i wear for the most part (i almost always wear a hat). this should definitely be true for all hats - and especially the bobbles! i was excited to see them, and for free/everyone, only to put them on and realize they make you bald! what's up with that?
    Posted 12 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes! More hair please. Our heads need some loving too.

Not necessarily all free, though; I agree that subscribers deserve perks. After all- that's why they pay and support you guys at TS! :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Fawnie Subscriber! | Permalink