Topic

Public tables

I think it would be great to have a public table, or the option to have one, in one's house.

You could put food and drink and have people over and people wouldn't have to worry about energy/mood levels, because they could take food/drink off the table. It would make chatting feel more natural and enjoyable.

Posted 12 years ago by rorschach Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Your idea really made me think!  I agree that having guests pick up drinks from the floor is ungraceful, but I wonder about adding to the confusion about what can be picked up from where.

Perhaps we could buy Party Tables?  Like the Party Packs but less expensive, you could buy one and only activate from inside your house/tower.  Having an extraordinary table at a party would add to the party feel.  
    Posted 12 years ago by SallySomeone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like this idea...
    Posted 12 years ago by Mell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My initial thought was that the public table would be a singular design, across all UR. I hadn't initially thought about the confusion it might cause, but that is a very valid point. Which is why I think as long as we had a singular design for them, it might alleviate that issue.

Thanks for the input!
    Posted 11 years ago by rorschach Subscriber! | Permalink