Topic

Let me Hi while harvesting resources

I love the new Hi feature becasue it's quick. No fumbling for RK or trying to click or find my bear. I'm STILL missing out on opportunities to say Hi back and feeling very rude though.  I can't Hi someone while I'm harvesting, mining, crafting, or interacting with an object and if someone is running along the street and tosses me a quick Hi I can't usually manage to cancel harvesting fast enough and Hi them back. Is there any chance the 5-key Hi could work while we are doing other activities? So we can return a friendly Hi while we're harvesting a tree or mining a rock?

And while I'm at it, could Hi have a wee bit more range? Sometimes when I'm running one way and another player is going the opposite we get out of range to Hi too fast.

Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 hi-harvest, +1 more casting range

when harvesting also it isn't possible to look into an other bag, any clicking is disabled, also clicking on a contact, while for long harvests like mining it would be nice to be able to check something in the while
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1! i always feel bad when someone hi's me while i'm doing something, esp because i'm not usually doing anything else with the keyboard anyway.

i've also always wondered why RK is not part of the list when you click on someone like splank/hug/high five/etc if you have one in your bag. i'd use it more if i didn't have to go fumbling for it as you say.
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +23 to being able to Hi while mining.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink