Topic

Aside from Glitch, what other online games do Glitchens play?

Me?

I play Idle Worship (<== click) on Facebook. Not exactly a popular choice here in the Philippines (predominantly Catholic) because of the "cultish" theme but whatever.

Also: Urban-Rivals (online card game) and I can't wait for Card Hunter (another online card game)

I also frequent sites like Kongregate and Newgrounds to search for cool flash games.

How 'bout you? What can you share?

Posted 13 years ago by The Black Chicken Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • I play Artifact, a real time strategy game that most haven't heard of. Some compare it to civilization, age of empires, or evony. Its still got old graphics but I love the community. it's an indie game (Samu games)
    Www.samugames.com/artifact
    Posted 12 years ago by Purple Haze Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wizard 101  which is extremely cute and family friendly.  and WOW which is a bit more difficult to learn but vast and interesting and I like the art.  As you can see I am not really that into it just something to see and do  in spare time. Then somewhere in the middle is Glitch.  Nonviolent and cute.  ( Except for the occasional rook and splanking) ~.^
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i used to play wizard 101 but i got bored because i didn't pay, and so it was like impossible to level up, though i did get to level 26
    Posted 12 years ago by Taz Starkid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How about AdventureQuest or EpicDuel?

I play them both. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by alphadog Subscriber! | Permalink
  • skyrim + minecraft.
    Posted 12 years ago by ugli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Secondlife
    There.com
    Borderlands
    Posted 12 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Currently, GT5 is the only other game I really play (and it's taken a severe back seat to glitch the past few weeks) No time for gaming in general. I usually get enough enjoyment out of my work, various projects, and guitar playing. Gotta love the art, the cooperative bent, and and the people of Glitch though, which makes it exceptional and almost unique in the "gaming" world.
    Posted 12 years ago by Woochi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • EVE Online, a little Minecraft, one Bethesda game or another...recently played through everything on Choice Of Games...

*blinks slowly at Leï.Leï's post*  Aloha, fellow fan of There.com.
    Posted 12 years ago by Impspindle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • SWTOR :D - just in for the beta test this past weekend and it was incredible though probably a bit on the expensive side to keep up once it goes live :/

also Spiral Knights (not anymore), Warhammer, tried out WoW and a few others such as Champions Online and Grand Fantasia
    Posted 12 years ago by Curls Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I play KoL sporadically, and that's about it. I tried Runescape again the other day, it's much clunkier than I remember.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone play Pocket Legends? (App for iPhone and iPad.)
    Posted 12 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next