Topic

Worst movies you ever saw?

I watched Bridesmaids over the weekend and thoroughly disliked it, although it doesn't quite make my list of the worst movies that I've ever seen.  That list consists of:

- The Matrix (all of them)
- Fargo
- Star Trek V (so bad that I've never been able to watch the whole thing)

What are the worst movies *you've* ever seen?

Posted 12 years ago by Trekkie Gal Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • Bahahaha that's wonderful ^_^  It's on netflix so I'm not sure if that counts as spending money on it.  ... >_>
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Twilight.
    New moon.
    Paranormal activity 2

Despite the fact i loved the Twilight book series..... The first two movies had the worst acting. They killed the story, adding stupid things in places where it could have been brilliant. horribly done movies! horribly done!

Oh, Paranormal activity 2.......
    How is that supposed to be scary?
    It was so boring!
    The movie genre is "Horror film" not "Lame, very mildly creepy film"

~The chosen one~
    Posted 12 years ago by Terco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ive noticed that redbox and netflix have a great selection of crappy movies, just as stormy mentioned with the megashark vs crocosaurus b-rated godzilla ripoff.

I understand the hate towards the matrix, but you cant say they all sucked that bad, especially the first. Maybe your not interested in the taste of postcyberpunk, or you may prefer to see it in a different context; I would suggest Ghost in the Shell (1995), The directors of the matrix took much influence from this film.
    Posted 12 years ago by VirXXIII Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Last Airbender. A complete mess of a film that disrespected the source material in every way possible.
    Posted 12 years ago by leighnette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree with Melancholia on "Plan 9 from Outer Space."  Really, it's in a class of its own.  Bela Lugosi had top billing on the original movie poster... and he had already died when the movie was made!  

But Plan 9 is entertaining in its awfulness.  "Hillbillys in a Haunted House" is so bad it hurts to watch. And yes, it's spelled that way. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Lelu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I watched Piranhas (the movie that was in 3D about prehistoric piranhas) it was AWFUL. Horrible graphics, bad acting, Breasts floating around EVERYWHERE. I saw a full frontal wth? and the plot line?? Honestly. Its was all blood gore and sexual. Nothing normal about that movie. . .

Also snakes on a plane. ,-_- really???

I wish I could remember.the name of this movie I watched where Samuel L. Jackson plays a DOG. that's right he voiced over for a dog. . . It was so bad it was funny. . .
    Posted 12 years ago by Clickadee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just thought of another D-list SoFi channel movie that was horrid:
    Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla.

Honestly??
    Posted 12 years ago by Clickadee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ugh I just saw this REALLY awful movie called my magical dog the summary on the back literaly tells you the end of the movie. I know it would suck comming into it but ugh. Also there was a really stupid akward romance even though his wife had only died like 2 years ago.
    Another awful one is a Feature Films for Familys movie called the buttercream gang. If any of you know Feature Films for Familys you know what to excpect lets just say it's bad. I have heard there is a second one but I have not had the bad luck of seeing it.
    Posted 12 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • New candidate coming up in a couple of weeks: 
    "Collision Earth" - on SyFy in the US.  This trailer is titled, "It's Raining Cars."
    From the same network that brought you "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid."
    Posted 12 years ago by Lelu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Troll 2 was awful, but entertaining. I'd never watch it again though. haha
    New Star Wars episodes two and three were really bad. Mostly because I expected much better.
    I haven't watched many movies lately though.
    Posted 12 years ago by MeansDarling Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm glad someone mentioned The English Patient. Horrible.

Anything with Adam Sandler in it automatically goes into my "worst movies" category, with The Wedding Singer as the sole exception.
    Posted 12 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "Deal of the Century", 1983.  Stars: Chevy Chase, Sigourney Weaver, Gregory Hines.  This is a bad comedy about arms dealing.  What makes it a real stinker is the wonderful cast.  I found this so bad that even to this day I cannot understand why such talented, experienced actors chose to star in this turkey.  Perhaps it was because of the very talented and successful director William Friedkin.  Whatever the case, I found this to qualify as one of the all-time worse movies I have ever seen.  Within only a few minutes I was ready to walk out but my date wanted to stay so I suffered through this miserable nonsense for about two hours (which seemed like four).
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Troll 2 (1990)
    This is a must-watch worst movie. 
    Posted 12 years ago by rebzombie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hostile. So comepletely pointless. It was torture to try and watch it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "the last airbender". Im an avid "avatar the last airbender" fan and when they said they were making this into a movie I was excited. Until I found out m. Night was doing it. And he didn't dissapoint. From saying the names wrong to completely making the earth kingdom into a bunch of idiots, I say this is THE WORST movie.
    Posted 12 years ago by DamitaJo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This.  No question.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sloppy Ketchup Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Skyline.. I don't usually watch films I assume will be bad, so the fact that I came in with good expectations probably contributed to my ultimate disappointment. This movie is so forgettable that my boyfriend even forgot he saw it just hours afterward. The group I went with- the first time I'd met them IRL- spent about an hour after the film standing around in the lobby making fun of how bad it was.

You can see my unenthusiastic, spoiler-free review here
    Posted 12 years ago by Avnas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did someone mention The Expendables? Because someone thought it was a good idea to shoot an action movie with fight scenes and in the dark and have all the principle characters dress alike.
    Posted 12 years ago by Quinton Falkner Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The latest would have to be Dream House with Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz. 

Cripes.  First time I've ever yelled and given the finger to the screen.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr. Miskatonic Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next