Topic

Glitchen on Tumblr?

I'm curious as to how many glitchen are on Tumblr--I saw a lot of names on Global but it was all going so fast I didn't have a chance to catch most of them. I am "bryst" on tumblr, please feel free to add me! I mostly post thoughts/feelings about having a chronic illness, tennis fandom (especially Fedal), feminism (esp. feminism in gamer/geek culture) and TV/video games. Let's collect a list of Glitchen who have Tumblrs! 

Posted 11 years ago by ishtartlet Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • sydegg.tumblr.com
    Posted 11 years ago by La Mariposa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have my art blog at robot-conlon.tumblr.com, where I post my art, sketches and sometimes (but not very often) personal stuff. Good times!
    Posted 11 years ago by Bif Jerkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am paleokid on  tumblr. I'm still pretty new to the whole thing, so right now it is entirely thoughts about life as a college student, Glitch-blogging, and SCIENCE!, but lots of BBC, Pokemon, LotR, Girl Genius, Gunnerkrigg Court, other webcomics, many books, and various other things I like will show up there at some point, I am sure. If you want to add me, feel free. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Alianna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i'm a lot of tumblr

blackrosegreenmoss is my "main blog" by tumblr rules
    i actually post things on spectacular bear though

i have other tumblrs too for miscellaneous things. but these are my main ones.
    i tumbl about a lot of things. all of the things. except the bad ones.
    Posted 11 years ago by Beru Subscriber! | Permalink
  • crankinuptheevil.tumblr.com
    I normally post fandom stuff, like Sherlock, Doctor Who, Avengers, and some Harry Potter. And sometimes my graphics. And text posts that amuse me.
    Posted 11 years ago by Chillykins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • eyemonsters, i mostly blog homestuck stuff 
    Posted 11 years ago by eyemonsters Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm putaheartonyourpage
    it's mostly homestuck, various nbc shows, text posts, and being a pedantic little ass
    but i do have several tags set aside for more neutral stuff like art and space and stuff so feel free to blacklist my url and whitelist those tags if you have tumblr savior i don't mind
    Posted 11 years ago by Ship Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'n norkia on tumblr! I tend to reblog a lot of birds and other animal photography, fandom things (Pokemon, Gundam, and miscellaneous other animation & video games), random things, and personal posts every once in a while. I try to keep tags on tagging most of my stuff, so you're definitely welcome to blacklist anything you don't want to see (and let me know if there's any tags you would want me to use) if you choose to follow me! c:
    Posted 11 years ago by Norkia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got a tumblr just a couple of days ago, I go by kitchencats. Blogging includes pictures of the games I play, my cats, and reblogging includes fandom stuff (harry potter, sci-fi stuff, nerdy and geek things, doctor who, eventually some other shows once I've caught up with them), history made by people other than white guys, probably some australian stuff eventually... I'm still negotiating my way through; the front page of my tumblr is probably a good indication of how things are going to end up.
    Posted 11 years ago by Xiri Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My tumblr where I post my art and once in a while personal stuff :3
    Posted 11 years ago by Bif Jerkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • http://suzilight.tumblr.com/    That's me on Tumblr... art, nature, tiny houses, vintage, and whatever rings true to me at the time.  :D   Stop by and say Hi!     
    Posted 11 years ago by Ooola Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is my humor and fandom tumblr and 
    my art tumblr
    Posted 11 years ago by Roslind Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My tumblr blog is colorschemer.tumblr.com and I post mostly my own photography, but also reposted bit of interestingness and a bit about Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eva Mae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm artisticpsychologist, and I'm mostly a fandom blog, but in a few months I'm going to start posting a comic inspired by Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Bio the Dragon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • feerling.tumblr.com/

there's not much there. it will likely fill in time
    Posted 11 years ago by Errovil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • qoin.tumblr.com
    i'm mostly homestuck, but i blog a lot of other things
    and sometimes i just talk about myself
    sometimes i attempt to be funny
    it depends
    Posted 11 years ago by TeenyDratini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • here you go <3
    Posted 11 years ago by ₰ℓ№ʀ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • iamfollowingmyfish

I would add a link, but apparently tumblr is down right now. I'm trying to concentrate my tumblr on sharing awesome art that I find around the internets, but there's some random other stuff there as well.
    Posted 11 years ago by Roger Conte Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I use the same username on tumblr, sakiexcel. I know there are a couple other Glitchen following me over there.
    Posted 11 years ago by sakiexcel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm at xaotikdesigns.tumblr.com
    Posted 11 years ago by Xaotik Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am little pancakes on tumblr, I post a lot of cats, arrested development screenshots and other lols
    Posted 11 years ago by pancake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • auspex.tumblr.com for art, games, feminism, and other nerdy stuffs!
    Posted 11 years ago by Auspex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey my main is jyzavi. It's a mish-mash of whatever strikes my fancy and a bunch of fandoms. I don't really tag anything but if there is anything you want me to tag just let me know and I will. 

My fall themed blog is September Atheneum though the past few weeks I've been neglecting it. Whoops. v-v 
    Posted 11 years ago by Jyzavi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sheraccoon is me! Mostly games/fandom stuff. But most of my fandoms are games anyway.
    Posted 11 years ago by tofuchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bookwho is my tumblr.
    Posted 11 years ago by Piratice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So many fun tumblr's to read.

This is awesome <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Panda Party Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i'm troutstreamm on tumblr! i post things i find funny, toontown, pokemon, harry potter, homestuck, art, the walking dead, and warrior cats.
    Posted 11 years ago by slightGhost Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  Here's my art blog!  
    And my whatever I find on the tumblnet that's funny tumblr!
    Posted 11 years ago by Derkhan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm  astaa on  Tumblr .  
    I haven't been paying much attention to it lately, you all know why.  Some of it is side-interest work related music stuff, but most of it is just flotsam. 
    Posted 11 years ago by caley dunn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I go by slutego.
    Mostly Doctor Who, Avengers, Supernatural, and other fandom stuff with a healthy smattering of feminisms, interesting pictures, silliness, cute animals and social justice.

This is hella late, but whevs.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hoyden Nova Subscriber! | Permalink
  • itsmecameronc.tumblr.com/
    i blog/and reblog funny and anything interesting
    Posted 11 years ago by cam cam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • theturbulentone.tumblr.com/

I blog graphic design stuff and illustration stuff, works in progress, college coursework, pictures of my cats and shoes. Lots of shoes.
    Posted 11 years ago by Arriethay Subscriber! | Permalink
  • noblegasxenon on tumblr

I blog stuff
    Posted 11 years ago by Kitaru Herat Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next