Topic

Comprehensive Lists of Glitch Numbers & Statistics (New List: Home Street Styles; Updated Lists: Vendor Item Prices, Item Stack Sizes; Win 10,000 currants for every mistake you find (if any))

For people who may be bored or want to stare at numbers, here are some lists of data and statistics involving parts of the Glitch game that may or may not be of any use:

• Vendor Item Prices - A list of items, their base values, and how much they would sell for at various vendors. (Updated to reflect price changes that occurred on April 11 2012; Updated again on November 13 2012 to reflect all new changes.)

• Item Stack Sizes - A list of items, how many of each will fit in an inventory slot, a Storage Display Box, and the sum of the base values for each item in each full stack of inventory slot and full Storage Display Box.

• Achievements Rarity - A list of the relatively most difficult / time-consuming achievements and approximate rarity comparison among achieved achievements.

• Zilloween Dates - A time table of when Zilloween occurs in Earth days.

• Level 60's - A list of players who reached Level 60 before the Imagination switch.

• Level 60's (iMG) - A list of players who reached Level 60 in the new Imagination system.

• Imagination & Level - Charts with Total Imagination and Imagination to Gain at each level.

• Upgrades - A list of all upgrades. 242 found so far.

• Upgrades by Cost - A list of all upgrades ordered by cost.

• Upgrades by Bonus Type - A list of all upgrades ordered by bonus type (circular icon at the bottom right of the upgrade symbol).

• Upgrades by Function - A list of all upgrades ordered by official Glitch upgrades categorization.

• Food iMG Bonus - A list of food items and the bonus iMG awarded with the Appreciation of Food Variety upgrade card.

• Cubimals - A list of cubimals and data on releasable status and iMG reward.

• Upgrades Success Button Exclamations - A list of the various exclamations in the buttons you click after purchasing an upgrade card.

• Loading Screen Tips - A list of all the various tips you may see while the game is loading.

• Home Street Styles - There are currently 36 different home street styles.

Random Trivia:

• There are items with base values from 1 to 42 except for 16; no item is worth 16 currants by default (as of April 8 2012).

• The single most expensive Storage Display Box combination would be 1000 Nylon Phool Party Packs with total base value of 30,000,000 currants.

• Elements, bags/containers, Contraband, and Hogtied Ilmenskie Jones cannot be placed inside Storage Display Boxes. Faded Heart can now be placed in SBDs.

• Between February 2 2012 and May 2 2012 (the iMG switch) at least one player has reached Level 60 of the old XP system every day.

• The oldest item in the current game platform is the Apple, followed by Orange, then Banana.

• The Glitch Calendar started on April 1, 2009, 1:00 am UTC.

Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2 3 4
  • Oooh nice
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love this stuff.  Thanks for all the work.
    Posted 12 years ago by Stormy Weather Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yes, thank you!
    Posted 12 years ago by IxÆoN Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for your service. This is really great work here. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Branfowl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You have a 1001 of each type of trophy piece? There aren't even a thousand streets.
    Posted 12 years ago by Anthropocene Subscriber! | Permalink
  • He's not saying what he has, but what will fit in an inventory slot (in the case of street trophy pieces, one), and what will fit in a storage box (1000 slots, so 1000 trophy pieces).  Doesn't mean anyone actually has 1000 of a single trophy piece, just that if they did they could put them all in one SDB.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I noticed yesterday that even though some (if not all) compounds stack at 250 on my person or on the floor, my storage box was only holding a max of 10,000 Tiite. If a SDB typically holds 1,000 stacks worth of items, it should have had a cap of 250,000.
    Posted 12 years ago by Beefwich Subscriber! | Permalink
  • this is awesome!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Morena Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks! This will really be handy when I need to sell stuff to vendors.
    Posted 12 years ago by ☠ lala512 ☠ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for sharing this!
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Love this! And good to know where you can sell your spare Yeti's for $1000.
    Posted 12 years ago by Booknerd Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Beefwich, what happens if you try to deposit more Tiite after 10,000? Does it happen with other SDBs or SDB types?
  • Tom-is it possible to see this list sortable by alphabet or listed alphabetical as well? I mean, I can always do a "ctrl+F" if not...just checking :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Soupie♨ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Soupie, yep! Will work on it.
  • Nice listing on the prices but the charts with the xp will be useless in a few weeks won't they?
    AND what is up with that 49-50 jump ???? Really not looking forward to that :((
    Posted 12 years ago by BlackWolf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah the XP chart will become just a museum soon, but maybe Imagination will be similar.

The Vendor and Item Stack lists now have a link for alphabetical sort.
  • great work Tom:)
    Posted 12 years ago by mira gaia maia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wowzers! You, sir, have earned a Big Tip of the Hat [takes off red rain hat and bows]...that's some work there, that is! Beautiful, clean and quite handy...thanks, TomC!
    Posted 12 years ago by Dahlia DreadNaught Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TomC, when I made my initial deposit (from zero), it was for a number that was higher than 10,000. It was 12,750, to be exact. It only allowed 10K, and the remaining 2,750 stayed on my person.

It could have been a...um...glitch, so I might try it again to see what happens.

Edit: I just tried it again, and it accepted all 12,750.
    Posted 12 years ago by Beefwich Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Tom!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by jazzcrash Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, thanks Tom! That's a lot of work. I was just looking for an xp per level list, so this is great.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great work. Straight to bookmarks.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gosh Tom, that was lots of work.  Can I borrow your brain for just one day?  
    Thank you :-)
    Posted 12 years ago by Dreamer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Has anyone worked out the relation between the levels? It looks like the x10 levels are on a log scale, and the between x10's almost on a linear scale. That's about as much math as I'm willing to put in, though - any takers?
    Posted 12 years ago by arcturus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Who are you, TomC?
    You are Awesome! :)   Thank YOU!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Saywhat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I guess now you have to update prices:(
    Posted 12 years ago by Fly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All that work, and now you have to figure out the new prices.  What a bummer!  Thanks for compiling everything, even if you decide not to update ^__^
    Posted 12 years ago by Genkimama Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the feedback, everyone; the new vendor sell-to prices have been updated on the chart (Tool Vendor is still the most profitable vendor to sell your items at). Refresh the page if you still see the old chart.

See Humbabella's blog for more on the new percentages:  http://mathemaglitch.blogspot.ca/2012/04/vendor-prices.html
  • Excellent! Thanks
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Added a list of Zilloween dates.
  • New List of Level 60's in order of time achieved.

4 in October 2011
    17 in November 2011
    27 in December 2011
    59 in January 2012
    97 in February 2012
    131 in March 2012
    147 in April 2012
    5 in May 2012

Final Total: 487
  • What??? I can't put Ilmenskie Jones in a storage box to keep him there for good?!?

What is wrong with this world??
    Posted 12 years ago by Coke Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually, you can't put any hogtied piggies in an SDB.  They will escape AND break your SDB.  Jerks.
    Posted 12 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww, I'm on a List!
    Posted 12 years ago by Mnēmē Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So - Lida and Ormonos as regions - defunct from way back when, or regions of the future?
    Posted 12 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow TomC and thank you!  Looks like you had a lot of fun getting this data together in such a readable fashion.  I'm personally curious about one thing.. if I change my name to.. say "sumpin sumpin" will that be updated in your database?  This is not terribly important.. but one day, I will dip my toe in that water.  Thanks again for your efforts. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Princess Fi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Zoethor2, regions imagined way back when, future yet unknown but more likely than not will eventually be revealed.

Princess Fi, if you view your profile page on glitchium, that will update your name in the database; for these pages, it will update periodically with the current name in the database.
  • Updated with new Imagination & Level chart.
  • Thank you TomC! I especially love the Zilloween dates spreadsheet.
    Posted 12 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • wow..  very impressive data :-)  Thanks TomC!
    Posted 12 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know Matthew isn't on that list but also made it to level 60 before the switch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Touya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ah thank you Touya! The XP high score page is gone so I wasn't able to check.
  • Added list of upgrades; currently 196 distinct upgrades known. Working on price sort.
  • Wow, TomC, this is awesome!! (can't believe I didn't see this before today)

I've been taking screenshots of the upgrade cards I get offered, so if I have one, or two, that aren't on your list, I'll get you the info.
    Posted 12 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Transcendental Highway - Further your Transcendental Radiation studies, so that you to sometimes earn Imagination when you Radiate.
    Posted 12 years ago by DUG1138 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you kastlin and DUG1138! 

Added Upgrades by Cost list. Currently, it will cost at least 490,947 iMG to purchase one of each of the 186 static-priced upgrades discovered so far (no brain capacity, quoin multiplier, or energy tank upgrades). Still scanning for basic upgrade prices from new players.
  • Great list! 

Regarding the upgrades: I'm seeing far lower prices for many of these upgrades via my no-skills alt. For example, a .1 Quoin Multiplier is 800 iMG; a +10 Energy Tank is 800 iMG.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sirentist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, there are a LOT of price values for the Brain Capacity, Quoin Multiplier, and Energy Tank ones based on your existing amounts. Thanks for the info, I will be compiling a more complete pricing list for the Dynamic-priced Upgrades soon.
  • By the way, the gassier/paperer upgrade text was fixed, so it doesn't mention fruit any more.
    And if it's helpful, have a look at my table over here.
    Posted 12 years ago by Scarf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks! I really like the commentary section on your list.
Previous 1 2 3 4