Topic

Will you write us an end to the story please?

There is so much grief from the player-base over the closing of the game. You can even see the classic stages of grief in players' posts (bargaining, anger, depression, etc.). 

A closing chapter to the story of Ur and its Giants and loyal Glitchen would be a great parting gift to all of us who love this world. 

Posted 11 years ago by La_La Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Eriol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I believe the Rook killed the Giants and now their world is slowly fading away.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jardex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by tiggy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • nooo! a happy ending
    Posted 11 years ago by tiggy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT JARDEX?

/sobbing
    Posted 11 years ago by Csophae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +a zillion :')
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I believe the Rook was from another dimension, a dimension that glitches enter when they are in afk dreaming mode. The Rook has been trying to help us all along, bring us out of the lie that the Giants had promised was reality! Consider the Rook the guy who gives a glitch the choice between the red pill and the blue pill. Which one you gonna choose?
    Posted 11 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @_@ an ending quest! OMG a quest where ones enter "the end" would be AWESOME.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mikah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I believe this was all a dream (I couldn't have asked for a better one). And now it's time for the giants to wake up.
    Posted 11 years ago by Avery♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I did not kill the giants. Until now my goal was I destroy them, but now I dearly miss them. Life will bleak without Ur
    Posted 11 years ago by The Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I always felt like the rook was like Gmork from The Neverending Story. And the nothing is coming for us :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Sally Slingshot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes a happy ending.   I hope the Rook will see the error of his ways and join us in the End Of The World party.

Oh, yes... I MUST know what really happened to  Gwen's butterfly bone hairclip (the one she told us she lost, (from the Tower Quest conversation)  she said someday she would tell us more.
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's time for the Giants to rest and for us to imagine them.
    Posted 11 years ago by Duke Orsino Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 I would really love to read a finaly chapter to this amazing Ur-ian story! :)
    Maybe something more on the Giants as well...some interesting final scoop of info....
    Posted 11 years ago by Snarlo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by EmiB Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You said, in the tutorial, we can't lose.

did we?
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the idea of a last quest :o) and at the "end" we've finally won the game as opposed to "wait! you were about to win the game!" :o)  I think it would help us with closure.... it's like loosing your best friend or partner with out being able to say goodbye and not being able to attend their funeral....  Something like this would be great.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fadas Néboa Curuxa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love Avery's idea, about this all having been the sweetest of dreams, and now it's time to wake up. And yes, Fadas, at the end we all won. We win the game, wake up, rub the sleep out of our eyes with a smile and carry memories of our dream through real life forever... And maybe the Giants will dream of us again some day.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dammit Fern! Here come the feels again!

And Sally: I had a similar thought yesterday: http://www.glitch.com/snaps/PHVMUK66SI726F4/167239-2dc099e93e/
    Posted 11 years ago by Avery♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No to the feelings! stop making it feel!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The imagination of the giants have contained the Glitchen for many, many years. Unfortunately, as the world grew larger and larger, it became too much to bear. As it got more and more difficult to hold the memories, the Rooks gained control, throwing the world into complete darkness, and everlasting black. Rest in peace.
    Posted 11 years ago by QuinnR Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by miss_celani Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think it would be nice to defeat the Rook one last time, and be so successful that we become giants and imagine a new world for ourselves.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Jardex, why do you enjoy my pain?

Maybe the Rook won, the Giants were destroyed, but now all the imagination has spread out, away, and is floating around to do good elswhere? The Rook won, but true imagination can never die.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tenny Subscriber! | Permalink