Topic

TS, please continue to announce!

The change log hasn't been announcing all the nifty new stuff you've been throwing in. Please keep posting so we know what to try out when it appears. We'd hate to miss something new because we missed it on the grapevine.

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago by Kip Konner Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Absolutely this, I am totally afraid that I'll miss out on some wonderful bit of Glitchiness, and Mab knows that that's the last thing I want to have happen. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1. A few Giants appeared in game last night with announcements about changes to Teleportation, Skills and Parties. But if I hadn't been playing I'd be clueless. (more clueless than usual.)
    Posted 12 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, I didn't know about those changes at all. :/
    Posted 12 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What are those changes?
    Posted 12 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here! Announce!
    Posted 12 years ago by La Mariposa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YEAH!! PLEASE!!! Then maybe I won't be so depressed and actually be able to play the game while it still exists. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Muffett Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are changes still happening? Yes, please tell us as announcements!
    Posted 12 years ago by TransplantedEntwife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So far I have only seen a new street design and a new house design. Is there something else I have missed?
  • 1000 daily teleportation with a cooldown of about 3-4 seconds + cheaper party packs...That's all that I got to see yetsterday, announced by Lem and Friendly. Surely there were more but I didn't catch them, hopefully one of you can clear things up. Also a few new regions will be added shortly from what I hear. Let's hope we manage to see everything that they had planned in these few days as a last awesome update! :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Snarlo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Skills can be learned really quickly now as well, a few hours at most i think
    Posted 12 years ago by Spacemarine9 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nothing seems to have changed in my skill learning...Hmm...
  • [Edited because I was too slow.]

@snarlo: you won't get the new speed if you don't switch to a new skill and back to the 'old' one (it's like some kind of reset thing).

I've seen the new house designs but missed the new street one. Which one is it please?
    Posted 12 years ago by Apolline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Whoopsies, yes, we'll try to do better with this. I'll tweet yesterday's releases right now!
    Posted 12 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ty Little Poundcake!
    Posted 12 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Coral Caves is the new one I noticed. But I hadn't changed my street for some time so maybe it was already there and I didn't know it. It is a subscriber only one.
  • I don't tweet Little Poundcake...   :(
  • Nope...my mining skill is still 2 days and 11 1/2 hours to learn...switching out and back didn't change it. :(
    Posted 12 years ago by The WereGlitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Little Poundcake! :) BTW, we are considered with subs priviledges now, so shouldn't we be able to change our street designs with subscriber ones?
  • Can you post in the  Glitch Change Log or in the forums too as well please? Thanks.  :)
  • I can't actually switch my street style to the subscriber ones! welp!
    Posted 12 years ago by Spacemarine9 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There's a known bug with some of the sub items and street styles, it's being worked on!!!

miss muffett, the tweets appear on the left side of the forums mainpage :)
    Posted 12 years ago by beBlueberry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Kip for bringing this to their attention & Thank you Little Poundcake for taking care of this with everything else going on! I've been afraid I was missing out on stuff! :)

Miss Muffett, you don't need to tweet to see their posts. Just visit https://twitter.com/glitchlog . You can even keep the page open in your browser, and it should let you know in the tab when there's an update, i.e. (Glitch Change Log (2) ) means there are two updates. :)

ETA: Derp. Just remembered, they pull their tweets into the forum, so you don't even need to visit the page. They're on the left side of the main Forums page. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ty beBluberry.  and Wynella
  • There will be new regions? I sure hope so. Exploring is my thing if we got a few new regions I'd be a happy, depressed glitch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 to all of this - i took a big step back because i was feeling just really sad about the whole thing and felt either "what's the point" or that it would be too hard if i kept spending as many hours in game as i did, and so i missed this stuff. but now that i know, i want to go back in and try to enjoy it while it lasts.
    Posted 12 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They'll show up in the forums sidebar now.
    Posted 12 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so very much Little Poundcake! ((HUGS))