Topic

Staff Topic

Glitch Art Prints

Hi guys,
Please don't report me for spamming! But I just wanted to inform you guys that we are now selling
Glitch Art Prints

We included reproductions of original sketches, conceptual imagery, some of our favorite characters, and more!
The Cubimals and Logo prints are unlimited, but will be discontinued eventually.
The rest of them are limited to 100 and won't be reprinted.

Some proceeds go towards Tiny Speck's new ventures, my personal next ventures, and some grapes cause I am loving grapes these days.

Take home a Glitch memememememento!

(Don't forget, we're also doing custom pouches still!)

Posted 11 years ago by Kukubee Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

Previous 1 2
  • Wow! They're so lovely. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Beautiful!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cristy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh you're going to get sooo many grapes!
    Posted 11 years ago by Yeti Spaghetti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh my god I want so much to buy all of the Rook prints and WALLPAPER MY HOUSE with them but no, just one will have to do :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Melismata Rookwood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Spammer!

But awesome. :) Yay for payday tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have enough extra to buy a few things.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These are wonderful.  Thank you! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lelu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh, got to wait to evening for the bf to make the purchase. Going to do it at the same time as the pouches. Getting excited. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Sparkkitty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oooh! I bought this one!!!! Thanks for giving us a piece of this lovely game!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Popcorn☺ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I fell down a little...
    Posted 11 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, my Giants!
    Posted 11 years ago by Vexia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • why do i suddenly feel like i might go broke in December?
    Posted 11 years ago by sporks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I figure I got back a refund for 2 years' worth of subscriptions, might as well spend it forward....
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kukubee, I already gave you most of my money for the pouches. ;~~~~; I'm not a prints fan but I will buy some as an early graduation present for myself. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by tofuchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is why I opted for a refund... so I could spend it on all the memorabilia. So ya'll will end up with it anyway :)
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 ennuienta, exactly!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As soon as I get paid in December I'm picking up a few of these. So pretty!
    Posted 11 years ago by Evallia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kukubee, these are really all quite wonderful. Thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristen Marie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow! I wish I had money. Also, can we also expect stuff like t-shirts and such? 
    Posted 11 years ago by BenAlex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So hard to justify spending money on myself during Christmastime but I will find a way to snag a couple of these!
    Posted 11 years ago by The Docta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my, the Giants and the Ur Tree prints are beautiful. I hope there are some left by the time I get my refund!
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks so much for this, Kukubee! 

I was wondering, any chance of releasing full-size digital versions for the jpeg collectors out there? I'd love to add these to my Glitch folder for the memories!
    Posted 11 years ago by zachwulf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That would be a nice alternative to us broke Glitchen, lol. 
    (Though I really will try to purchase a real print too. Maybe I can convince my family to gift it to me for Christmas or my birthday or something.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These are really beautiful.
    Posted 11 years ago by Galnoir Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, I just blew my subscription refund, and some more. As soon as I saw the Humbabian Man, I knew this was going to be an expensive morning...
    Posted 11 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love your style so much, & more especially these:

- Goodbye Glitch Girl
    - An Autumn Day
    Posted 11 years ago by Leïla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My wallet is gonna hurt... but I still thank you Kukubee from the bottom of my dong.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ordered! This made me very very happy.
    Posted 11 years ago by richi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am frozen with indecision. There are too many beautiful prints. Why do I not have a sugar Glitch?
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ Miss Coco

I have the same problem. 
  • I shall  buy one on Monday when I get money. Theres one I really really like, the one of the world. Sheese but it's $89 (inc p&p)so near to £60 for me,  Thatll take me a few weeks to pay back :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks so much for posting this!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Ambillina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Kukubee! The prints will make a wonderful reminder of my wonderous days playing glitch. 
    Posted 11 years ago by GreyGoose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I took the Giants Walking one...and wish I had more $ to spend.....
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm sure that they *won't* be releasing the full-sized images for the limited-edition prints; that would make them in effect not limited-edition.

These are awesome awesome.  I hope I can convince my peeps that one of these is the right xmas gift.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awwwwww snap!
    Posted 11 years ago by HAVOK PEW SUMMERS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got the Glitch tree... will hang it up in the play room and will someday tell my kids about a wonderful game that their mama played once. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These are really nice Kukubee. I kinda wish there was a piggy themed choice (maybe with IJ?) but I know not everyone can get their wish. Thank you for sharing them with us all!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for these!!...made a purchase this morning to be sure I got a few of the prints, since I'm sure the limited editions will go quickly...might make some more later, though those pouches are calling my name too...
    Posted 11 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Brent and Brandi!  I have ordered both a pouch and an art print and look forward to receiving them.  I will not forget Kukubee and hope to meet you in another good place one day!
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bought the glitch tree and autumn day, you are an amazing artist. thank you so much for a peek into your world!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Zudora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Crossing my fingers that my favorite won't run out before I get my refund. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dang! I wanted a bunch of stuff but PayPal says my credit card can't be used for this purchase! It's the same one I bought all my Glitch subs with. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by MontytheGeek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are only 13 prints of An Autumn Day remaining...  If that one's on your must-have list (it was on mine!), now is the time to act.
    (ETA:  12...
    9!...
    6...)
  • An Autumn Day is down to 2...

EDIT: And it's gone! :D
  • Wow! That was fast! 
    I can't decide between the beautiful one of the world, or the Goodbye Girl.
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Someone enable me please.  I waited too long on Autumn Day, need to decide NOW on the tree one, *should* be spending this money on someone else but worried if I don't get one now and there isn't any more merch coming, I am going to feel the piney ping-pangs of regret forever.  

There isn't enough time to put this item in the Hintmobile and run it over my husband (over and over) because he won't do his shopping for me until about four days before Xmas.

WHAT TO DO.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nanookie, kukubee's facebook page showed felt cubimals and Sad Girl necklaces so those at least are coming too, but if you really want that tree you should buy it soon because there aren't many left.

Think about what things you can sacrifice to get that money adjusted in your budget maybe. Or tell your husband straight up this is your Christmas present and not to get you one because you got yourself one from him already ;) That's what I'm doing.
    Posted 11 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't get the goodbye glitch girl! You'll get depressed! Beautiful drawing that picture though. Made me depressed for a full 5 minutes.
    Posted 11 years ago by FTW BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love the Tree of Ur, it's so representative of so many parts of the world... There are currently 23 remaining, if you're very fond of it you might want to jump, it will definitely sell out before long.

As Biohazard notes, kukubee showed Goodbye Glitch Girl necklaces and cubimals coming "soon", but no indication of when.  There will be more merch coming...
  • There are 23 remaining because katlazam talked me into it.  Wanna know what she said?  "Buy art!". 

That's what she said, so I bought it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
Previous 1 2