Topic

Customize gnomes

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but it would be cool if there was the option to customize the appearance of garden gnomes. Nothing crazy, just different colored shirts, hats, hair, etc. Especially when you have multiple gnomes in a street, they can start to look a little monotonous. Just a thought :)

Posted 12 years ago by Phantasmagoria Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 that would be cute but I suppose its not a priority for staff right now
    Posted 12 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah I know it definitely wouldn't be the highest priority, just wanted to throw it out here :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Phantasmagoria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was actually thinking that it would be cool to be able to do that earlier this morning. It could work the same way customizing butlers does. Not really important, but it would be neat! Especially for people with multiple gnomes on their street.
    Posted 12 years ago by Polytropic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 as well.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kadi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 i would love some looks that can make a gnome look like a girl. them looking like boys is SO boring.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1

Even just some different colors of gnome would be keen.
    Posted 12 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just freaking HATE gnomes, in RL, in here... I am dead scared of those things. So it's a tad unfair that there is nothing else that can do the same... So I am going to go ahead and give this a +1 but mentionning instead, maybe 1 or 2 other lawn thingers that could talk ;D
    Posted 12 years ago by elka Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree! Or other talking lawn things, I like that too :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Pixie Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Yes Please! Gnomes don't really match my "Creepy Forest" theme.

I'd even be pleased with creatures we have to find in the world and "tame" or "capture" that serve the same purpose as Gnomes - much like the Pumpkin Lanterns of Zilloween.
    Posted 12 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Llewella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Asuna Subscriber! | Permalink