Topic

A New Bag Interface (customizing)

Issue: It is a bit overwhelming to click on a bag and have the HUGE list of options (after getting the upgrade cards for sorting).  It is a bit frustrating to have to buy every color of a big and small bag just to get the "new useful item" iMG boost.

Solution: An option to customize a bag, just like a note pole.  I'm imagining a window that pops up with a simple interface with choices on color, its name, and what should go in it (if the player has the upgrade card for such).  New colors would be dandy, but not necessary.

Conclusion: I'm hoping this will be easy to implement, but nevertheless a good idea.  Let me know what you think!

Posted 12 years ago by Dartha Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Sounds interesting :D 
    Count me in!
    Posted 12 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Huh, I didn't even realize the different colors gave you boosts!
    Posted 12 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i posted something similar in the other post about magic sort. imo what exists now is a cool idea that doesn't really work. it'd be nice to have a window like decorate or cultivate but "organize" where you can fix up all your containers and choose from a complete item list (say with checkboxes) what goes in each one. right now we don't even have a category for "food and drinks" which is silly. i saved up for the img to get all the sorting cards and don't spend any less time organizing :/

as to the colors - i *think* what the OP is saying is that though they are all the same, if you buy a blue bag you get the "you discovered [x]" that gives you an img reward. this is true of most things in the game - basically anything you haven't had in your inventory before you get img for. (so sometimes when i'm really trying to get a certain number i'll buy things i can't use just for the img and then sell or give them away.)
    Posted 12 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink