Topic

This is important! We need a partial refund option!

I was sad to find that there is no option to have only a portion of the money I've spent on Glitch refunded rather than all or none.

Glitch was a wonderful game that I enjoyed playing for over a year. I think they deserve to keep a good portion of that money for all their hard work despite how broke I am. On the other hand a big part of the reason I paid for the subscriptions was in order to buy virtual items that are now evaporating so I think it's fair to get some of it back.

Long story made short, I wish there was a way to opt for a partial refund!

Posted 11 years ago by Melting Sky Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Agreed. With no current (currant?) income, I too requested a refund. However, if I could, I would certainly want TS to keep at least some. It wouldn't be much, but it broke my heart to have to select the Refund Me option out of sheer necessity. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well they've said in a few threads that they are considering making and selling some merchandise in the near future. Maybe you can use part of your refund to buy a merchandise, then they get some of the money back and you get a cool thing!
    Posted 11 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think buying merchandise or trying out whatever product TS creates next is an equally good token of goodwill.  

I gave my refund to the charity.   The folks at TS make stuff I use (flickr, Glitch) so I'd certainly look into buying whatever products they come out with next.   
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As to the staff who won't be with the company:   you can probably follow their websites and support whatever they are individually promoting or selling.
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Agreed.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It makes sense to give people more choices. Even "keep half".
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink