Topic

This is how I would really like to go.

Jumping up and down on a big red button that looks like the one Walsh gave to Mal in "Out of Gas" (and that Tudyk gave Whedon when Firefly got cancelled.) After a certain prime number of jumps, I would bounce up up up and out, into the unknown Urniverse, and float away until I disappear.

I really think that the red button part is important, because of course it doesn't work, and that will help with the acceptance phase of things.

Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'd like to be beheaded in front of thousands of screaming fans.
    Posted 11 years ago by Godiva Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to float away like cubis do when they are released.
    Posted 11 years ago by GreyGoose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i would like if we we separated into groups, and we could all jump down together.
    the giants would be at the bottom of the jump, the glitch theme song would play, and the screen would turn black, with the white words: " thanks for playing. "

lol.
    Posted 11 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sure.
    if this is accepted
    everybody online at the end of times will be transported to a distant area
    a space
    button
    thing
    or if that's too laggy
    everybody just randomly starts bouncing.
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like to enter an area where many pigs, chickens, and butterflies harvest me (dialog boxes and all) until I'm gone and the words "thanks for meal" appear.
    Posted 11 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Or we could each become a star in a constellation...
  • I vote for kidnapped by rooks.
    Posted 11 years ago by larky lion Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just know if they play Goodnight Groddle I'll probably do something embarrassing like cry.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rook, definitely.  Then I have something to shake my fist at. Besides, it's what's happening. Ur is being deimagined.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd donate myself to a shrine. 
    Posted 11 years ago by emdot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rooks taking over or simply another age being washed away just as other previous eras. 

Perhaps the secret is that the 11 giants aren't enough, the Rooks are needed...in the next age perhaps.
    Posted 11 years ago by M<3tra, obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think it should be really simple :)

A gathering of snaps on the walls of a room, the rube, crafty boy, took, etc standing there to say something kind and emotional, and finally a sign above a button that says "Time to say goodbye". By pressing it, your character is lifted up by the giants into Ur heaven.

This is my personal opinion
    Posted 11 years ago by The Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Perhaps everyone in Ur could be unexpectedly sucked towards The Great Hole to Ix.

As everyone is drawn closer to The Hole (imagine high winds, people holding on to collapsing Fruit Trees, airborne pigs, chickens and sloths) the world will be slowly be erased Katamari Damacy Style. (Code for that Katamari hack is here.)

But rather than the usual short drop to Groddle Ladder, a slow, seemingly never ending fall would ensue, individual Glitchen seeming to shrink as they continue to plummet as the scene fades to black. 
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Nanookie: "After a certain prime number of jumps, I would bounce up up up and out, into the unknown Urniverse, and float away until I disappear." brought back the end of Ionesco's Oriflamme for me. Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have a slightly different vision than all this.  The rock says that its time to imagine something new, and tells you to concentrate really hard.  By doing so, a portal opens up, as if you've been invited to a party, but it's parallel to the screen so you can see through it.  On the other side is a busy street, possibly Vancouver B.C., and someone walks by.  As you walk through, the portal expands to the size of the whole screen, and you get a glimpse of yourself standing in the real world before everything goes white.
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the neverending fall, like the rabbit hole in Alice. Falling, with bits of Ur breaking up and dissolving as you go down to a black nothingness as the last imagination disappears forever... and I'm already crying, dammit!
    Posted 11 years ago by Zira Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will be mining sparkly in AB. That's how I started.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Great Dragon of Unnu Slight should awake! xD
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilleh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hmm, upon considered reflection, I am with emdot.  Donating myself to a shrine has been a longtime dream.  I would donate everything in my bags except my favorite items (currently on the walls of my tower) and then jump in with those still in my inventory.  THEN I can float off into space until I turn into a....

tiny speck!
  • Hmm...I'm not sure how I want it to happen. All of these ideas are great, but I know whatever Tiny Speck decides with be great. But yes...if goodnight groddle plays...I'm crying my eyes out.
    Posted 11 years ago by Shrimpables Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I kind of want it to blank out and say "You won the game!" Since every time we leave the world we're always *just* about to win. ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Daphnia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I envision a party with all my friends and devs there, laughing and doing silly things. a heartwarming message from GOD and a close out message like "You won the game!" or "thanks for playing!"

absolutely no goodnight groddle.
    Posted 11 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How about the conch song instead?
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think we should all meet up at the SF hq, where we hang out and reminisce on the beach before sending out the HDD with all of our characters out to sea in a small boat and shoot flaming arrows at it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Muncey Mango Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Giants wake up.

That way the rook doesn't get us and they could snooze again at any time. It's not so soul-destroyingly final.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ida Keen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My mother and I will be kicking it in the Hell bar, whatever happens.
    Posted 11 years ago by ZenMonkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still want to end the wUrld with a bacon fight.
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I dunno,  but I sure as hell want a dinosaur's anus to be involved SOMEWHERE
    Posted 11 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink