Topic

Staff Topic

You won the game!

Congratulations :)

Posted 11 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
  • I just want to say thank you. To everyone. The staff and all the wonderful people I've met that have helped me pass the time. This really was something special, and I don't think that anything will ever be quite like it. We had a wild ride, right? :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Sally Slingshot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We didn't want to win ..we want to play .. .. :'(

But thank you.. x
    Posted 11 years ago by Cryztal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I won the Game the day I signed up.  Everything else has been icing.  Thanks for a wonderful experience!
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, TS. Please keep imagining.
    Posted 11 years ago by kalsangikid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't even. 

Thank you Tiny Speck and Stewart.
    Posted 11 years ago by Piratice Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've won because this game is made of win :D Thanks to the Giants who had imagined me to life and goodbye... for now ;)

I hope they'll inform me if they imagined another world again though <3
    Posted 11 years ago by shukugumo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My sleep-deprived brain is making it difficult to find the appropriate words, this morning.
    But - THANK YOU - thank you for the alpha invite, thank you for the gorgeous sights and sounds, thank you for the humour, thank you for the preposterousness, thank you for Alakol, thank you for the privilege of being a Greeter, thank you for the botlers, thank you for the endlessly creative & daft community that were drawn to this divine game, thank you - not for closing the game - but for closing it the way you did, and thank you most of all for dreaming it all up in the first place.
    It's been beautiful.
    'Mo
    Posted 11 years ago by Arthur Mo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sad !! the same words in the final of Faunasphere :-((((
    didnt expect hear the same here :-(((((((((((((((((((
    Posted 11 years ago by ameixa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Stoot: I guess the world will never be ready for a real Game Neverending, but I applaud your tireless efforts to convince it otherwise. And to the whole team: If I had the means, I'd hire you all just so I could keep seeing, reading and hearing the whimsicality you churned out so effortlessly.

I will miss this thing here a lot.
    Posted 11 years ago by Stormgrass Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you Stoot, and everyone, for the opportunity to play this amazing game, we were truly blessed. i will always be a Glitch x
    Posted 11 years ago by Slippy (Throb) Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Jaycatt, for posting this video of the end!  Like so many others, I couldn't get back in, and went to sleep wishing for the feeling of closure that hearing GNG would've given me.  It's strange, I suppose, but I feel so much better now.  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by glum pudding Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just want to thank you and everyone who made this game possible and the people in Glitch who made my experience here more fun than I could've ever imagined. It was a glorious couple of months that I had gotten and I can only wish that it would've lasted longer. Thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by NinNin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YAY, I mean wait, This game ended too early :(.
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A Pyrrhic victory.  But I'm so glad I got the opportunity to play.
    I left my Glitchling in the Ancestral Lands, one of my favorite places. 
    I didn't earn every badge, but I will always feel that my greatest accomplishment was earning Bounder, Tenured. 
    Thanks for the game.
    Posted 11 years ago by Galnoir Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much Tiny Speck, for making such a wonderful game. I shall remember this forever, Glitch will forever be imprinted on my mind.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Tiny Speck, Stoot, and the community.  This game really affected me strongly - I loved the humor, the beauty, and the quirkiness.  And the way it was sometimes surreal!  ;)  The community here was fantastic, the most wonderful I have encountered in any game.  And that community was encouraged to be so by the company and the game itself.  This whole experience will never be forgotten - I just wish I'd had time for more memories.

I once heard a writer say that his uncompleted projects weren't failures - they were the deadfall that gave his next project rich soil to take root.  I hope Glitch provides rich soil for you all, and your next project is amazing.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kadi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So sad when we see a lovely and innovative world go.  It's not the first time this has happened, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but there is always a profound feeling of loss.  Thanks for sharing this with us, Tiny Speck.  I will miss the whimsy of this place.  
    Posted 11 years ago by KittenKat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much to Stoot, and every other person who worked their butts off for this game. It was truly fabulous and I'll miss it ever so much! :'(
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I feel like an orphan this morning.  Thank you so much, everyone at TS and everyone who won the game.
    Posted 11 years ago by Berry Goode Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This morning was hard.  I fill the piggy feeders in the morning and there aren't any piggy feeders anymore.  So I came here to say thank you instead.

Thank you, I had a very nice time and a great deal of fun.
    Posted 11 years ago by Ida Keen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you everyone for making my time in Glitch wonderful.

I will miss mining because it _always_ put me to sleep (it totally kicked insomnias ASS!)
    I will miss cubimals. I never got the whole set, but they were AWESOME! (Especially the fireflies)
    I will miss cooking without the mess but with lots of really fun ideas. (Potcorn!)

And most of all I will miss all the people I've met. You are AMAZING!
    Posted 11 years ago by desdemona#20 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I couldn't stay on til the end, it was just too painful. But I woke up at 11:15pm eastern time and cried anew that it was gone until I dozed back off. Now I face a morning without Glitch.

You'll never know how much this game helped me. When I found it, I'd just had some rough times with my pain managment, and was unarguably suicidal. I didn't think I would make it a month, between depression and pain. The lure to swallow a handful of pills was stronger than it had ever been. Then, my partner got a Glitch invite, and when I asked, she invited me to.

I played, slowly at first, but with increasing excitment. And funny thing...as I did, as I was able to run and jump and play and garden for the first time in years, the cloud of depression started to lift. A month later, I was chatting on Global, interacting with people again.

Even now, sad as I am, I know that this too shall pass. Thank you, so much for this wonderful, amazing game. Thank you for the players who were always kind and ready to show a noob how to do something. Thank you to the devs for your time and imagination. Thank you Stoot for making something that made me want to live again.
    Posted 11 years ago by beanside Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We all won!  We had an amazing time!  We will never forget the game, the devs or our friends.
    Win all round!

Thank you Stoot and your team for the idea and the conception and the whole thing.  It was good. 
    It was the best.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cassandria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you<3 That's all I have to say(:
    Posted 11 years ago by Shrimpables Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks again, Tiny Speck!  This was one hell of a great game.  It will be missed.
    Posted 11 years ago by Gruffletons Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Most fabulous people, most fabulous game.  I just had the BEST time .. always!  Thank you SO much Stoot and your amazing team.  I will miss UR and this incredible experience and I will never forget :)) <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Darling Violetta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you =) we will miss it dearly
    Posted 11 years ago by Alejandria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll still love this game. I made the word "Glitch"  in color in Minecraft. It was wonderful playing this. Perhaps it can come back? I hope.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Phew! For a moment there, I thought you might change your mind and leave Glitch open... but after all the lag I read about last night, I see now that this really was the best course of action. Glitch just couldn't sustain that many people at once...
    Posted 11 years ago by Deimaginator Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I crashed on the way to Hell One about five minutes before shutdown - not where I wanted to end, but somehow appropriate...I will miss this game more than you know - thank you!
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What a morning of heartache. Thank you so much for bringing this to life, and for making its demise so gentle and fun, fun, fun, more *@!x& fun. 

Please keep the community posted on future endeavours. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Miau Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for the amazing month and a half that I was able to count myself among the wonderful glitchen. This was the best game experience I have ever had. I had so much fun, met so many wonderful people, and I can't thank you enough for that Stoot. So yes. I did win the game and I will carry glitch in my heart and be glitchy not just online, but over in the real world too. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all of this <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Cathyvil d'Purpple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The morning after and I'm sitting here teary eyed reading these comments. I've never been this affected by the loss of something "virtual". Thank you so much for giving me these memories and joy over the last years. <3 I hope glitch lives on in everyone's heart. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Aut Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Stoot, Tiny Speck, and everyone who made this game what it is - from the devs, to the guides, to each and every Glitchen who made the last 8 months a period of time I will never forget.

I will miss Glitch, but I will take with it what it gave me - a love for cooperative play, an understanding that you can have something beautiful and loving and fun on the internet without it being ruined by drama. We will all take a little Glitchy part of ourselves into the future, and I am thankful for that.
    Posted 11 years ago by Aliera Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Last night as I was desperately trying to get back into the game before the end - and didn't - I was doubly sad to miss the end. This morning I woke up wondering what I was going to do with my mornings now that there was no Glitch. Thank you all -- staff and players -- for creating such a weirdly beautiful and preposterous world. I WILL really miss it.

A special thanks to Jaycatt for posting the final few minutes on youtube. Ironically, that is exactly where I was trying to go when I kept getting booted. My final action in glitch was jumping up in Distent End, floating into the word "Bye" . . . and then freezing there. Now I get to see the rest of the story. It's perfect!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tiny Speck, you offered me the chance to have fun, make friends, and see some gorgeous sights.  Thank you.  I look forward to seeing what the team will dream up next, jointly or individually.
    Posted 11 years ago by jasbo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I won the game? Can we play again?

Would someone please pet and feed Mr. Bubbles and Bubble Yum? They are the two cutest virtual pigs evah! 

Best game I ever played, best staff, best friends, best art, best music, best writing. It's all superlative, and I am missing it very much. Thank you for listening. Off to find a tissue :(
    Posted 11 years ago by welshcorgi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm going to miss you all, and especially this wonderful game that gave me a place to grow in the middle of winter, and play in the middle of a hurricane.

Thank you so much.
    Posted 11 years ago by SkeezixBasque Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So long, and thanks for all the Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Master Blaster Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't want to win the game :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Nicolio Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fucking great game and community, will miss you all.

Lobe <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Mikah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've only been here for a short couple of months but it was an awesome experience. Thank you! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Dwit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But, But... I wanted to play for a really long time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Corduroy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you for everything this game just isnt about being the best or anything it was how everyone helped everyone. I remember when we had the 40,000 houses my neihghbour wanted to move to one i couldnt afford it she lent me the money in exchange i pay her back whenever! She also became my friend to this day we keep it contact!
    I will miss everyone
    Posted 11 years ago by Seifer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks to everyone, I will miss glitch so much. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Horakely Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Tiny Speck. Thank you for the beauty of the game. Thank you for the little jokes, the botler arm that kept falling off, the piggies smiles, the fish, the swimming, the quests. Thank you for the giants and their imagination. Thank you for the late nights, the help when things got borked, for being reachable. Thank you for playing with US. I ended the game the way I started- somewhere in the meadow with the person who invited me. There were tears in my eyes this time though.

May you all find a portal to another world built on beauty, compassion, and the people at TS that made this game such a wonderful gift.
    Posted 11 years ago by Violet Faulds Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Stoot. Thank you so very much. Goodbye...
    Posted 11 years ago by Spree Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm still processing all my emotions from last night... TS, you've created an amazing, unique, beautiful world, and I'll miss it immensely. Thanks for everything.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mrowcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Of all nights for my computer to die, it had to be last night. I want to thank the developers for everything this game was.  It was off beat, and surreal, and funny, and beautiful, and I'm sad that it's gone.  I loved my friends, and I loved discovering new things here, and I marveled at the artistic genius behind the look and text and mechanics of the game.  It is beyond sad that the market couldn't support something this brilliant.  I can only hope that somehow, it can be ported from Flash into html5 or some other media where it can live on.  Something this brilliant can't just be left behind. 

I will miss you all so much, and I can't wait to see what the Tiny Speck crew does next.
    Posted 11 years ago by MissInformation Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This will be my first and last post in the forums.

Thanks for a wonderful game.
    Posted 11 years ago by Heather Doglady Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12